Thread: Fiction: Thirty Days with You
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 11:42 AM   #8
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

A couple hours after my shower we had already eaten breakfast and put all my clothes and things away in the places you had cleared for me. It was fairly normal, except that I was naked the whole time I had laughed when you told me I had packed wayyy more clothes than I would need, especially all the panties I packed.

We were just sitting on the couch, watching Doctor Who reruns when you turned to me and said, "I think it is time to start". I don't know why it startled me a little. I knew I wasn't here just to hang out for the summer.

"On your knees in front of me Mandi"

I obliged quickly.

"Now, we should set some rules. There won't be many to start, but I will add more."

I was nervous and excited at the same time.

"First, refer to me as Sir always, unless I tell you otherwise"

That was a simple one.

"Second, whenever you are home, you must be naked. Strip outside the door before you walk in. If there are people out you may wait for them to pass"

Easy enough. I didn't mind being naked around you. It was a pleasure.

"Third, expect to sleep in the cage each night unless I tell you that you can sleep with me in the bed." You paused for a moment, looking over my naked kneeling body, "which may happen more often than I had originally anticipated," you said with a coy smile.

I should have expected this one. What, after all, did I expect the cage to be for? I really was hoping I would be in the bed more often than not though.

"Also, no touching without my permission and no cumming unless you ask and I say yes"

I would miss being able to touch myself whenever I wanted..

"Next, a fairly obvious one, you will do as I say, when I say it. Talking back may result in a punishment... and knowing you, that will be difficult. I will be more lenient with your stubbornness at first, but don't expect me to allow it forever"

I couldn't help but smirk. You knew you had to break me before my stubbornness would disappear.

"Finally," you began, before reaching for a bag nearby "you will wear this always when home, and if not wearing it when out, will carry it in your purse". You pulled out the collar you had given me yesterday.

It really was beautiful. White leather with a shiny silver plate with my name on it. Simple and perfect. I couldn't wait to have it on.

You slipped it around my neck and fastened it. The weight reminded me I was owned, that I was yours. And I could not be happier.

We relaxed a little bit longer, although this time, I sat obediently upright on the floor, while you were on the couch. You had been absent-mindedly running your hands through my hair as we watched Amy and the doctor make tally marks on their arms. You had let me pick the episode, and this was one of my favorites. Every time I began to slouch you would grab my hair and pull and I straightened up immediately.

After the episode was over you told me to crawl to the bedroom and get on the bed. Lay on my back with my legs spread, knees bent. I obeyed. I expected you to follow but you didn't. I got on the bed and got into position. There was a draft tickling my pussy, which I could already feel getting wet. I waited in anticipation, looking at the door way too often. You finally came in carrying a small bag. You walked over to the bed and kissed my forehead.

"Put your hands under your butt, lay on them, and don't move them or your feet." You pulled out a blindfold and put it on. The world went dark. I was so eager, so ready.

"Don't flinch"

I was confused, flinch? Then I felt the pinch of a clothes peg on my left breast. I flinched a little, out of instinct.

"I'm sorry, Sir"

"It's fine dear.. don't let it happen again"

Another one on my right breast. I vaguely started trying to figure out how many you could fit in the bag I had seen you carry in. Meh, I was always awful at this sort of guessing game. When I was younger I thought that there were only 100 jelly beans in the jar. There were 1100.

At that point I had four on each breast. I was holding up fine. I felt one finally be placed on my right nipple. I smiled at the pain. It was welcome. Next, the left nipple. Again, I was delighted. I had gotten so used to pegs on my nipples, and I am sure you knew that. You then placed a line of four of them down each side of my stomach. These pinched. I had never put them here before. It was painful, especially the in the places where there was almost no fat. I knew what was next. And I flinched away a bit. I didn't think it was noticeable, but clearly it was. One of the more painful clips on my stomach was torn off. I think you swatted it, as I heard it hit the ground. I winced and let out a slight sound before biting my lip. I had always been too scared to swat the pegs off... The pain where the peg had been was stinging. It hurt. And you placed another pin in its place. You didn't have to say anything for me to know what just happened.

Less gentle than what you had previously been doing, you grabbed a pussy lip and placed a clamp. I hated this and loved it at the same time. My lips were so sensitive, much more so than my breasts or nipples or stomach. It hurt. A lot. I let you keep placing pins, side by side on that lip until there were four. You then moved to the other one, repeating the process.

Your weight shifted, it felt like you were reaching for something. I felt you pull all four pins on the left side, stretching my pussy lip. Then the pegs were taped to my thigh. You repeated on the right side. My pussy lips were help open that way and I felt so exposed. I don't know why I was a little embarrassed. I felt so open and vulnerable like this, my legs spread wide and now my pussy as well. Your finger gave my clit a quick pinch, much too quick, and then I felt a pin being placed. This was my least favorite. I rarely even did it. I hate it on my clit. You know that. Once it’s placed you give it a nice tug. I moan a little.

"Oh, do you like it? You told me you hated it there.."

Another tug.

Another moan.

Then your fingers slide farther down, finding my hole.

"So wet.. and such easy access.."

A finger goes in. You move it around a bit. I'm holding back moans.

"Open your mouth"

I do instantly and the finger that was just pushed in my pussy is in my mouth.

"Suck"

I taste my sweet and sour juices, and clean them completely off your finger, eager to please you. When I am done, you shove three fingers deep inside. I am moaning now. You finger me relentlessly. I don't know how you know my body so well already, but you pull out right before I was about to ask to cum.

My pussy is begging for more, for release....

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote