View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 02:06 AM   #22
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mike 🥵 This boy is going to be the death of me xx

I had sent my picture to Mike. I was only wearing a tube top that was upto my belly button and butt naked below. I hadn't talked to him since that week and my heart was racing when I sent the picture.

He didn't reply for quite a long time and I just assumed that he didn't care.

28th, afternoon. I got a text from him at around 2 pm. 'Where are you? Reply to me right now.'

I was watching a movie with my family in my living room, sitting on the couch w them. I literally shivered seeing that text and my hands were shaking.

I told him where I was and that I was watching a movie with my family right next to me.

Then he asked me to explain what I was wearing. I was wearing black tight fitting shorts and a white thin tank top without any bra or panties. The tank top wasn't too tight so that I could get away without wearing a bra but it was really thin and my already hard nipples were slightly poking through.

He continued the chat for 10 mins, making me write to him in details about how turned on I was at that moment. I was so wet and dripping into my shorts and my nipples were getting harder without even touching. I was more turned on by writing all of this to him sitting right next to my oblivious family.

My hands were shaking while typing to him, scared that anyone sitting next to me might just peek into my phone and read what was going on xx

He asked me why I sent him that half naked picture and if I was trying to seduce him.

I literally had goosebumps all over my body.

He kept on taunting me saying what a horny little sub I was, trying to impress him with the picture and that I couldn't stay away from him. He asked me if I wanted him to blackmail me again.

He didn't need to. He had such a dominant effect over me that I'd follow all of his commands even if didn't have any leverage over me.

He asked me if I wanted to cum and I told him that I was planning to stay denied till my birthday, the 30th.

By this time most of my family members were asleep on the couches and those were awake were really engrossed in the movie.

Then he asked me to facetime him but I wasn't supposed to say anything. I had earphones plugged in. I just had to pretend like I was listening to music and not a call.

He had me place my phone between my thighs so that he could get a full view of my face to my shorts. Then he asked me to cover myself with a blanket from waist down.

He kept talking to me for 5 mins, calling me all sorts of horny names and how I was his perfect toy. Then suddenly he asked to take my shorts off.

I was so shocked and couldn't even move for a second. I tried to beg him on text to not make me do this with my family so close by but he wasn't having any of it. If that picture needed to stay hidden, do it.

Finally I somehow managed to make up my mind and pulled down my shorts becoming naked from below waist.

He continued with his arousing talk and his next command was up. He told me to roll up the shorts and push them inside my dripping pussy. I needed to give him the live action under my blanket too.

I looked around to see if anyone was noticing me shifting and moving my hips but almost everyone was asleep.

His words in my ear made me almost cum by the time I had pushed the shorts inside me.

Next he asked me to cover myself with the blanket completely below my neck. I was so scared thinking that he'd ask me to take off my top next.

Luckily he only asked me to pull my top over my breasts, leaving them exposed under the blanket.

I was panting with every move he made me do. I was almost naked under the blanket with my shorts pushed into my pussy. It's a miracle how I didn't cum right there on the spot.

He made me pull out the shorts completely and push them back in twice.

By this time all of them were asleep and the movie kept playing.

Then he asked me to pull the shorts out once again and this time push the wet drenched shorts into my mouth. I almost moaned out loud.

After that he asked to hurry back into my room. I could use the blanket to cover myself but I had to drop it outside my room.

I have never been so fast and quiet at the same time.

Once I reached the room, he made me take the gag off and I begged him to let me cum, birthday be damned. I was on razor edge with everything that happened in the living room, being so naughty with my family around. I really needed to cum.

But he wasn't having it. I couldn't cum till my birthday.

He made me hump my pillow and watch him jerk off but I had to stop if I got too close.

Then he told me to rest but I was to stay turned on all the time till my birthday. I didn't have to worry about that because this GD thread is keeping me wet all the time anyway. He would call me whenever he felt like and I'd have to show him how wet I was no matter where I was. If he wasn't satisfied, I would regret it.

I was only supposed to wear short skirts so that I could show him my pussy whenever he liked.

He called me twice till night. Once I was in my room so it was easy to strip and show him my dripping pussy. Another time I was in the kitchen alone, making food for everyone. He made me pull my skirt up right there in the kitchen and made me stand like that, shit scared that someone might walk in.

The effect this boy has over me is crazy!

I'm about to sleep now. I have to sleep naked tonight so I thought I'd write this report naked. I'm so wet, I've been dripping all over my sheets.

I have to call him as soon as I wake up. And that being in that sheer top is going to be so fucking hot when I call him. Plus I re read the post and I realised that I need to wear a tight skirt that's pulled 2 fingers above my ass.

Since I'm not allowed panties, I have no idea how I am going to get through the 1 hour in my house with a little of my naked ass showing but let's see xx

I don't know what he's going to make me do next. I don't think I can sleep being so turned on xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post: