View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 02:33 PM   #4
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Day 2, Morning

Next morning I got up earlier, I dressed up and go to her room, I must admit I am more romantically and sentimental than her, when I arrived, she was sleeping in her underwear, I took a chair and kept looking at her with her wonderful body while she were sleeping. An hour later, she woke up, saw me staring at her and asked what were I doing, “just looking at your wonderful body” I answered, she looked happy by the compliment but a little scared because of the awkward moment. I let her woke up properly and then I told her to get downstairs and to dress only with the black underwear that I had prepared for her (those were my favorite). When she arrived downstairs she looked so sexy that I were mouth-open during some seconds. I had already prepared her breakfast, some cereals with milk, “was is the trap? You are not supposed to be so kind with me… is there some of you cum into the milk or what?” she asked, nothing, there was nothing, no trap, at least for the moment… We took our breakfast together and then I told her that the day now would really begin. I told her to go to her room and that I will choose her clothes for the next dare, we got there and I opened the shelf with all her clothes and chose the sexiest ones, a mini skirt (so mini that if we pay attention we could see her thong) and a white skirt that I had wrapped so we could see her stomach. “You are going to get the money back, the one that you stole from me yesterday… yes, you will be a whore. Let me explain you the rules, you will make them pay 10$ for a blowjob, you will only give blowjob, I want to keep your virginity for me… But if they accept making a video of you sucking their dick you will make it for free. And all this until you get my 30$ back!” She started to be afraid, even more with the “I want to keep your virginity for me…” Because, yes of course she was still virgin, but not for too long. She dressed up and I told her the street where she needed to go to do it. Just before us to leave I told her that I wanted her to give me a blowjob before she do it, just to see if she is good enough, I sited on her bed and took my penis out, she started to suck me with no hesitation, and she was doing it very well, I admit that I never had sex but I got many blowjobs and this one was in the top 3 of all of them. After some minutes, I ejaculated into her mouth, she wanted to take it out so she wouldn’t have to swallow it but I hold her head right in place. “You will have to swallow all the cum of every guy that you will suck, don’t forget that…”. After that we got to the street I had chosen and she started her “job”. It was a street with a lot of rich men’s that passed by, most of them love to take a whore into their car time to time. Of course I would follow them to make sure there is no problem with her. The first guy to stop was a blond men in his working suit and a luxurious car, I could hear what they say from where I was “Aren’t you too young for this? Why would that be a problem, don’t you want me to suck your beautiful cock? Of course I want to1 Do you only do blowjobs? Yes unfortunately, it is 10$ for the blowjob unless you make a video with my phone, then it is free.” This first one didn’t accept to make a movie, she entered the car and the guy drove a little bit to an empty street where I followed them. When she came back she was still with some cum on the edge of her mouth and gave me the 10$. I wiped out the cum and sent her back to work, the rest of the guys where pretty much the same, there were 2 guys that accepted the movie, then one didn’t, more 4 with the movie and a last one without. She retrieved me the 30 dollars that she stolen from me yesterday and we went back home. At the way back she did admitted to me that she kind of enjoyed it but she would love it if she could keep the money, “next time maybe...” When we arrived at home I told her that she could wash herself and that she would be free until the afternoon.

To be continued…
Don’t forget to leave a comment!

Last edited by pyrodare; 05-25-2015 at 02:51 PM.
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote