View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 09:17 AM   #1
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default [Fiction] GetDare GameShow: Harv and Dori

This story is taken out the the GetDare GameShow which was a roleplay thread that ran in 2014, and is now closed. It was a TV gameshow with an audience and a wide range of dares that a contestant might be called to do. A part of the thread was reporting on the dares, and this story just happened by accident. The pieces might seem a bit disjointed because they don't show how Harv got into the dares, but this is really about how he met Dori.

++++++

Having been away for a few days, I was rushing back to find a seat in the audience.

As I came in a side door and looked around I saw a stagehand with the name 'Dori' on her name tag. With a clipboard in hand she was busily directing people and activities. Her black jeans and tight black t-shirt, with a deep-V neck, showed that she was a bit heavy to be athletic, but fairly nice looking. I was a bit distracted as I noted to myself that her clear energy and competence made her rather interesting and attractive.

"Is this the right place for the Gameshow?" I asked her.

"Oh yes," she replied quickly, leading me forward between some curtains. "Just go right out there," she added. Still a bit distracted with watching her, I stepped forward.

What! Huh? I was at the side of the stage -- looking out at a contestant stripping naked in front of the biggest audience ever! This was not the way to my seat! I turned around but she was right there pushing me forward -- and I heard my name being announced as the next contestant. "No! What do I do?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes and looked away, then back to me with a tiny smirk. "First time? Just go out there to the front of the stage and take off one item of clothing. After each one, take it to the back and fold it on your pile, then go back forward and do the next item. Shoes and socks count as one so its easy." She gave me a gentle push.

I was so stunned that I did just that. I walked out to the front - right on top of an audience that I could not see in the bright lights. I sat down on the stage and took off my shoes and socks, then got up and walked to the back of the stage carrying them. As I did so I noticed a line of naked contestants standing on the side of the stage, facing the audience. What on earth was I involved in?

I walked back out and for some reason I pulled off my jeans next, letting my long-tailed shirt cover me as I remembered that I was wearing a thong. Walking back I saw the line of naked peopel on the side - hardly thinking that my long sort-of-lean body was probably going to be there with them soon. Sweat starting running from under my arms and down my ribs.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, staring out into the glare. Once it was off I would be practically naked.

Walking to the back with the folded shirt, my bare butt was on display. The anxiety suddenly washed over me - O.M.G! I am sure that the small bulge in my thong must have shrunk with every step. O.M.G.

I turned back to walk to the front. Why wasn't I just standing still and taking my clothes off and running away? What had Dori said? And the feeling - O.M.G.

As I turned to come out for the last time I could hardly breathe. Some people like doing this? O.M.G. I just came out and slid the tiny thong down my legs and picked it up and turned away. My boy bits were shriveled to nothing with - what is it that I am feeling? I reached the back panting and breathless in a cold sweat.

Dori the stage hand (Stage Manager I was to find out later) was there to guide me over to the line of naked people. "Pick a number then wait here," she said. "Hands behind your back or we'll have to secure them for you." I was too anxious to notice her tiny smirk.

"Huh?" I said. "Number 7?" And then I was standing naked in the naked line with naked people facing a huge crowd. How long would I have to wait - naked?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: