View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 08:38 AM   #9
Lostbet

Update on day two so far.

Before we went to bed last night she decided she wanted to punish me there and then, so she tied my hands behind my back and then my ankles. She bent me over the bed so my skirt rode up she started spanking me and then pulled my panties down and carried on spanking. She then goes and gets her strap on, she took her panties off shoved them in my mouth and tied them in with her tights.

She continued spanking me for a bit, then she took my gag out and used the tights to hogtie me in still in a mini skirt and heels with my panties round my ankles she then face fucks me until she was satisfied.

She then untied my ankles pulled my panties off put a thong on me tied my ankles back hogtied me again but with a sort of crotchrope up my ass, and left me for about 10 mins.

She came back untied me and I slept in the thong and bra.

Woke up this morning and was dressed in a blue dress black tights and brown high heel boots, went for luch (I paid) came home and here we are. Will let you know how the rest of the day goes

Punishments/Dislikes; ass or underwear pics, licking/sucking objects, light public

Limits; blood, piss, scat, family, friends, full exposure, public, anal.

Send outfit requests, clothes listed in blog, will send pics

M/19
Lostbet is offline   Reply With Quote