Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #43
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 22

Chapter 22
I was rudely awakened the next morning by Claire smearing her nasty foot in my face. “wakey wakey little baby” said Claire in a muffled voice. All of the girls were pinching their noses and I soon realized why. The stench of my feces sitting in my diaper all night was terrible. “Its time to get your diaper changed” said Amy in a baby voice.

Still waking up, the girls led me out through the back door of the garage. The grass was wet on my bare feet and then I woke up a little more and realized my situation. I was standing outside in a dirty diaper, a pink bonnet and a small tee-shirt that said “Daddy’s little girl”. I was now nervous someone would see me, but that soon became worse. “Put your arms on the side of the house, and spread your legs out” said Claire.

I did as she asked, turning around and putting both hands on the wall of her house. Seconds latter I felt something cold at my hip, and then I felt the disgusting diaper fall off my body, revealing my shit covered private parts. I was praying I wouldn’t bee seen this way, and then seconds later i was put into shock

The girls were hosing me down, and the water was so cold. My legs started shivering and I pulled my hands off the wall. “GET BACK INTO POSITION AND STAND STILL” yelled Claire. I put my hands back on the wall and took the freezing water on my backside. It was so cold, and it made all my private parts shrink. Finally the water stopped, and I was commanded to go inside by the girls.

“Dry off with this” said Claire throwing a pink towel at me. “Your clothes are in the bathroom downstairs, get changed and meet us upstairs in five minutes. I opened the bathroom door, and locked it upon entering. On the toilet sat my clothes neatly folded, with the “Adorable” panties on top of them. I took off the stupid bonnet, and the tee shirt, and then put on the panties.

I was about to put on the jeans but then I remembered about what Lindsey said the night before. I opened the cabinet and there it was, A bottle of diaper rash cream. I slid the panties down to my ankles and applied the cream all over the areas were the diaper was. After washing my hands to get the cream off, I pulled up the panties, and put on my clothes.

When I got upstairs the girls were talking about something and got really quiet as I entered the room. They all had smirks on their faces, and I feared they were planning out the day. “Nicky, were going to the mall today, and you’re going to come with us” Said Claire. “oh okay, I don’t have any money though” I said. “You won’t need it, well be buying everything for you” said Claire, then all the girls laughed, which made my feel a bit worried.

We all climbed into Clarie’s car and once again me and Lindsey sat in the back set. Lindsey was wearing a white frilly dress with cowgirl boots, and had her hair curled up, she was incredibly attractive today. The girls were all singing to the songs on the radio and I just sat there in silence. Moments later I felt Lindsey prop her boots on my lap. “take em off” she said to me.
I slid off her boots revealing her black painted toenails on her small feet. “I didn’t have time to shower yesterday, or this morning. Would you mind licking my feet clean, they’re really gross from walking around outside barefoot, and in the garage, and these boots just make them so sweaty” She was now wiggling her toes in my face to taunt me. The bottom of her foot was covered in that black filth that accumulates on the bottom of peoples feet, and they looked disgusting.

I hesitated for a moment, “Well what are you waiting for, get to it little boy” she said now wiggling her toes in my face. I then stuck out my tongue and began licking the bottom of her foot. The taste was terrible, as well as the smell, and as I continued to lick her feet clean, black drops of saliva would roll down them. This was one of the most disgusting things I had ever done, but some how I didn’t mind it, because of how attractive she was.

“Don’t leave out the piggy’s, start sucking on them” she said ,shoving her foot into my mouth. “C’mon get it in there” said Lindsey. I began sucking on the top part of her foot. All of the girls were amused by this in the car. “Why does Lindsey always get to sit in the back, I want an oral pedicure” said Amy. “A better question is why is he wearing clothes while where in the car” said Claire.

“Yea seriously, lets so those pink panties” said Amy. I just continued sucking on the top of Lindsey’s foot. She then pulled her foot away from me “I know how much you like being my little foot slave, so you can have these back, after you strip down to those panties, and that’s not an option” said Lindsey.
Realizing I had no option, I began stripping my clothes in her car.

Once I had gotten down to just the “Adorable” panties I felt very exposed. I looked out the windows and could see plenty of cars on the road, which of course I would, it was Saturday morning.”Aww she looks so adorable” said Amy, all the girls laughed at this, and then as my face was already turning red Lindsey shoved her other foot into my mouth.

Amy pulled out her phone and was recording me cleaning Lindsey’s feet with mouth, in the back seat of Claire’s car, wearing nothing but women’s underwear. Once again these girls had found a way to both humiliate, and disgust me. Claire then pulled her feet back and looked at the bottoms of them. “you missed a spot right here”, pointing to the heel of her foot. She then put it back up to my face and commanded I suck on that.

I began sucking on the heel of her foot. At this point I had been licking and sucking her feet for at least 20 minutes in the back seat of the car. Finally we pulled into the mall parking lot. There was hundreds of cars and many people walking in the parking lot. I began to sink down a bit in my seat trying to hide my almost naked body, while still cleaning Lindsey's feet with my tongue.

Finally Claire pulled her feet away and commanded me to put on her boots. I slid the boot on her foot, and pulled it up her leg. As I finished putting on her boots for her we pulled into a parking spot. The girls had gotten out of the car and I was looking for my clothes. I couldn’t find them anywhere. I became frantic where were they. Just then I heard tapping on the windshield.

I looked out the front of the car and saw Claire holding my clothes in her hand. She then dropped them on the ground a few feet in front of the car. She then walked over to the car and opened up the door. “meet us in the food court in 10 minutes, or you will be punished. She and the other girls then walked off leaving my clothes in them middle of the parking lot, leaving me there in those tiny pink panties.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote