Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #38
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

All the girls were giggling, staring at me dressed as a baby girl. I walked over to the mirror, and was horrified. I was standing there with my body shaved, nails painted, and I looked like an over sized two year old. “Hey lets watch dance moms” said Lindsey. I hated that awful show, it was so girly and horrible to watch. “Great idea, I’m sure Nicky will love it” said Amy. “I don’t know, It might be past her bedtime” said Amy. All the girls laughed at this.

“Nicky boo, while we watch this I want you to go pick up the downstairs for me. Vacuum, do the dishes, and take out the trash” said Claire. “Yes ma-am” I said, as I headed down stairs. I started picking up the stuff in the living room first. I put away dishes, and fixed the couch, then vacuumed it. All while wearing the diaper outfit.

“I started working on the kitchen where I felt exposed. There was a big window over the sink, and just a few feet away was the window of the other house. The worst part was neither window had curtains, nor I feared I would be seen dressed up like a baby girl. As I was sweeping the floor one of the girls called for me from upstairs.

I came to the top of the stairs where I heard Claire calling from inside the bathroom. “You called” I said standing outside the bathroom door. “Yes c’mon in” she said. As I opened the door a terrible smell poured out the bathroom, she had just taken a dump. I cringed my face as she said “Yea, it smells really bad, that’s why I need you to wipe my ass for me. I really don’t want to get all stinky” That was just disgusting, wipe her ass for her after she took a
dump!

“C’mon Nicky, I don’t want to sit on the toilet all day, hurry it up “she said. I slowly approached the toilet and grabbed some toilet paper, and approached Claire’s ass. “yea get it back there” she said to me, with that devious smile. I began wiping her butt, and she laughed at me while I was humiliated and disgusted. “Just to ensure you do a good job, you will be licking my asshole after this” said Claire.

I felt so embarrassed, and disgusted. I would have to lick some girls ass right after she took a shit, wearing baby girl clothes. This was going to be the most humiliating, and the most disgusting thing I’ve ever done. I keep wiping, and made sure there would be nothing lingering in there, that I would stumble upon with my tongue.

“All done” I said, as I finished up. “You better hope you did a good job” as she stood up, and pulled up her pants. “flush that for me will ya” as she walked out of the bathroom. I flushed the toilet feeling disgusted and humiliated, and then walked into Claries room. She bent over in her chair with her pants and underwear dropped. “Come on make it nice and squeaky clean” said Claire.

Lindsey and Amy sat on the bed watching, and recording as I slowly walked over to Claire. I got down on my knees, and slowly moved towards her ass. She did have a really nice ass, so even though I was humiliated and disgusted, there were benefits to this situation. I then stuck out my tongue and began. It tasted horrible, it tasted like shit. Then I remember, that’s what she just did 5 minutes ago.

Once I licked the entire thing I pulled away, only to be forced back in by Claire. “You will stop when I give you permission to stop, Now keep going, and get that tongue of yours in there damn it!” I felt so powerless, but her controlling me like that, and that beautiful ass. I couldn’t believe it, but I was partially turned on. I continued to lick, and then I got a little hard. I then gripped her ass with both of my hands, And continued to lick as hard as I could. I now had a huge boner, and it was obvious. “Oh my God Lindsey, he’s getting a boner. He must love licking your ass!”said Amy. I was not embarrassed by this, It just made me get harder.

I started to stick my tongue in the asshole its self, and just move it around. Claire still didn’t comment on what Lindsey said. However, seconds later Claire let out a quite “oooh yea”. Lindsey and Amy laughed, which embarrassed Claire a bit. She then got up and pushed me aside. “Get back to your cleaning” she demanded. I had a smirk on my face, as I left the room.

When I got downstairs I lost control and started to laugh. I turned her on, even the way I was dressed! I then resumed cleaning and finished the kitchen, except for the last part, Taking out the trash. I dreaded this part, because it meant anyone outside, or looking out their window could see me dressed as a baby girl.

I went out the front door to avoid setting off the sensor light in the backyard. I quickly ran to the trash cans with the bag in my hand. I put the bag in the can and began running back to the house. I made it inside without being seen. As I closed the door I could see headlights at the end of the road. A few seconds later and someone would have seen my outfit.

I finally finished the cleaning and went back upstairs. Once I made it upstairs I told Claire I was finished with the chores. “Excellent, Give me a back rub until this shows over, then were going to have some fun” I complied and began rubbing Claries back as she laid out on her bed in her pajamas. All the girls had changed into girly cotton pajama pants, and tee-shirts.

After what seemed like an hour the dance moms episode finished and by that point my hands were tired. “Girls go get the stuff, Nicky you go sit in that chair with your hands behind your back”. The girls left the room smiling, and I sat down in the chair. Claire then handcuffed my hands behind my back, and handcuffed my legs behind the chair.

Claire then brought over a big pink bib with a bunny rabbit on it. With that evil smile she put it on me and said “Aww, is the baby girl hungry, aww yesh she is, baby girl is very hungry. Goochy goochy goo-goo” taunting me as if I were an actually baby. The girls came back upstairs, Lindsey held 2 jars of baby food, while Amy had two baby bottles.

“Poor thing, she’s so hungry” said Claire. “Aww is the little baby hungry” said Amy. “Don’t worry princess, were going to feed you” said Lindsey. The girls all had evil smirks, hiding a few laughs. If dog food weren’t enough, now I had to eat baby food! I did not want to do that, baby food looks disgusting. I was very uneasy thinking about that. “mmm, yummy, Spinach casserole, and
broccoli soup, you got some good ones today” said Lindsey

They couldn’t have picked more disgusting flavors I thought. Before they even started giving me the baby food my stomach started to hurt. It was cramping up really bad, which made me not want any food, let along baby food. Lindsey then opened the first jar and pushed her face away, now pinching her nose “mmm, smells great she said” all the girls started laughing histarically, and I was very uneasy.

They picked the smallest spoon they possibly could, and started spoon feeding. “here comes the plane, open up the tunnel” they taunted. The first spoonful of dark green baby food entered my mouth. It was so terrible, I’m sure I made an awful face “Aww is it good? Who’s a big girl eating all her veggies” said Claire.

Then came another, and another. Once I had finished the first jar I felt sick to my stomach even more now, and it was now making noises. “Are you thirsty little girl, here you go” said Lindsey handing me a bottle. “Drink up, you still got your broccoli soup!” said Amy. Claire was recording me as I sucked milk out of a baby bottle as fast as I could, in an effort to coat the taste of that awful baby food.

Finally I finished the bottle of milk “aww you must have been a thirsty girl” said Lindsey. “allrighty now its time for your broccoli soup” said Amy. She then began feeding me the baby food, and some how it was worse than the other one. I think I would have preferred the dog food over this. It was so nasty I gagged multiple times.

I finished the food and needed a drink desperately. Amy held out the second bottle in my face, then pulling it away to taunt me. “You have to beg for it, beg for your bottle little baby”. I was blushing. “May I have my bottle please” I said. The girls all started laughing, and the horrible taste was taking over in my mouth.

“That’s not good enough, you really got to want It, you got to act like you’re a baby, throw a little temper tantrum” The girls laughed at this idea, and I was humiliated but the taste was so terrible. “I WANT MY BOTTLE, PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MY BOTTLE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE” I making the chair shake. All the girls laughed and Amy held the bottle up to my mouth a fed it to me like a baby. I drank the whole thing and all the girls loved it.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote