Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #34
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Luckily I had turned her down on the tacos, but two big burritos, in five minutes. “How could I finish them that fast” I thought to myself. “Ok time starts now!” said Lindsey who was looking at her phone. I was about halfway in the first burrito when she said “4 minutes left” I had this no problem. I finished the burrito with 2 minutes and 45 seconds left. Then I opened the next one. This one had sour cream on it, and I hated that stuff.

“Shit, I thought I said no sour cream” I said. “Aww Nicky, did they screw you over” said Amy. “ill tell you what, if you want to take it inside, well go back, and we will restart the clock at 2:45 for you last burrito. You’ll just have to go in dressed as a high school cheerleader though” said Claire giving me that evil grin through the rear view mirror.

“No I got this”. I wasted 30 seconds with that conversation though. I began eating the burrito, it was so nasty it made me cringe. I hated sour cream so bad. It was so gross, and it smelled gross, but I had to eat it. I finally finished it and I looked and Lindsey and I said, “Did I make it” she showed me the phone. “0.0841” seconds left. “You lucky little bitch” she said.

I felt so relived; I would get to wear my clothes tomorrow. “Claire I just realized, Nicky doesn’t have a bra” said Lindsey. “That won’t be the case after tomorrow, I got a surprise for him tomorrow” said Claire. I was worried by the sound of that. “Claire how long until we get there” said Lindsey.
“About 15 minutes” said Claire. “Good, that gives nick plenty of time to paint my toe nails”.

Then put her boots in my face, “Take them off little girl”. They were tall black boots, and were honestly kind of sexy. Taking them off was kind of a turn on for some reason. I took of the first one and she began wiggling her toes, taunting me. “now the other” she said putting her other boot in my face. I took that off, exposing both of her feet. “lick them first” she said putting her toes into my mouth.

She began to push her foot into my mouth as deeply as she could. It was so humiliating the way they treated me. I was a dress up doll, and a servant. Here I was in a cheering uniform sucking on her sweaty foot, that’s been in boots all day. “sniff them, tell how good they smell” she said. Lindsey was obviously some kind of dominatrix, and completely enjoyed this situation.

“Your feet smell wonderful” I said. She then smacked me in the face with her foot. “yea they do, get back to licking them you little slut” she said. The way she dominated me was kind of hot. If I wasn’t licking her dirty feet, I would have been very turned on. Honestly though, this whole situation 98% of me hated it, but the other 2% completely loved it.

I began licking her feet like a dog, while Amy recorded, and laughed uncontrollably. Lindsey then kicked me in the face, and said “get to painting now, slut” handing me a bottle of hot pink nail polish. “And if you spill any of that, I’m gagging you with that sock, after I wipe my ass with it” pointing to the dirty sock I used to get the lipstick off my face.

She was defiantly the most attractive of the three girls, and they way she spoke to me grew hotter. Her feet complimented the yoga pants she had on, and making me pant them actually got me a little excited. I started painting them very carefully, while she was filing her nails. She completely dominated over me, I was her bitch.

As I finished I blew on them carefully so they would dry, they were all painted perfectly, I didn't spill a drop. “Good job slut” she said, as we pulled into the parking lot of a park. By this time it was about 6:30 at night. “There shouldn't be anyone here sense its dark, so this is a perfect place for you to practice” said Claire.

We got out of the car and it was dark outside. We walked on a path that led to a play ground a few minutes from the parking lot. Once we got to the play ground the girls led me to a set of monkey bars. “Put your hands up here” said Claire. I gripped the monkey bars with my hands on the cold bars. Then I felt something cold wrap around my hands, and in seconds I was handcuffed to the monkey bars.

“Try to escape from that” said Claire holding the key. I struggled, and tried running but I couldn't, I was handcuffed to the monkey bars. “This is how we will punish you for big things. We will chain you up for how many hours we think you deserve, dressed up in as much, or as little clothing as we want. We might leave you here over night, and let someone else break you free. Imagine standing there for hours with no bathroom, no sleep, just humiliation and coldness” Claire said as she unlocked the cuffs

“Speaking of bathrooms I got to take a piss” said Amy, who walked to the woods line. “Now nick, were going to train you. Start doing some jumping jacks, in cheerleading endurance is everything” said Claire. As I did jumping jacks I turned my head to see Amy’s jeans at her ankle and she was peeing.

“Hey amy, perv-o over here is watching you pee” shouted Claire. My face turned red as I hear her say this.
“Well sense he likes watching me piss, he can come clean me up” amy said. I was still doing jumping jacks, but I slowed down now, as those words shot through my body, I took a second to render them. “Well go on Nicky, go clean her pussy. That will teach you to stop being a such a pervert” said Claire. I walked over to Amy with my pointed at the ground in shame, as I was about lick piss off some girls vagina.

“As I got over there she was standing up now, she had kicked her jeans and pants off to the side. She had her legs spread out, and both hands on her hips, and she had an devilish smirk on her face. “on your back bitch” she said.

I slowly got down on knee, and turned onto my back. Once I was fully on my she sat down on my face, shoving her wet pussy right on my lips.
It was so nasty, I finally understand what people meant when they said “this tastes like piss” it was an awful bitter salty taste. It was so nasty; she then began to rub her ass all around my face. “You like that little slut, huh, you like watching girls piss. Do you wish you had your own little vagina too, is that why you like mine in your face” She just keep rubbing everything all over my face, as I continuously licked it.

She then farted in my face making me feel discusted, and kicked me in the head. “How do you like that, you little perv” all of the girls were laughing as I sat there in pain. “Hurry up, Nicky we got more training to do” said Claire. “Ok you need to have strength too. Give us 30 pushups right now, and for everyone you don’t do in under a minute, you’ll add a lap to your upcoming run.

I hated running, but I couldn't do a lot of push ups either. I got down into pushup position, and waited for the command. “GO” shouted Claire. I went down, and back up quickly, i did fifteen as fast as I could, and then I realized I used a lot of my strength. 30 seconds left, right as I did the 18th. “15 seconds left” right as I finished my 22nd. “Times up! You only did 26, that’s 4 extra laps” said Claire.

“So here’s how it works, your going to start at those monkey bars run to that trash can over there, and then to the parking lot”. Said Claire “You were only going to have to do it once, but now you have to do it 5 times” said Claire. I walked over to the monkey bars realizing they had never given me shoes to wear, only knee socks. “oh we don’t want you to take forever, so you can just put that cute little cheerleading uniform right there on the bar. Your going to run in those panties as motivation” said Claire.

I was so embarrassed but at least it was dark outside. I took of the uniform, and got placed it on the bar. I then began running; I made it to the trash can, and then went to the parking lot. Our car was still the only car there. Then I came back around to the monkey bars where the girls cheered me on and laughed at how ridiculous I looked.
This repeated 2 more times. On the forth lap when I was in the parking lot, there were headlights coming from the main road, someone drove by and slowed down as they watched me run. The car then honked as they drove off. I was completely humiliated. Once I made it to the monkey bars the girls stopped me. “We want you to give every you have this last lap, said Claire, as she pulled down the panties.

All the girls laughed at the sight of my shriveled up cock. It was cold, and I had just been running, so I looked like an 11 year old. “give them here tiny” said Claire. “But.. That’s streaking, that’s illegal” I said weakly. “DO IT NOW, OR WE WILL LEAVE YOU HERE WITH NOTHING BUT THOSE DAMN PANTIES” she screamed now mad. I kicked them off, and handed them to her feeling powerless.

She smacked me on the ass and said “now go get em champ” Claire said as all the girls laughed hysterically. I was now sprinting my ass off. Everything was flapping in the air, as I made my round around the trashcan, and into the parking lot, but in the parking lot at that very moment, was a man walking his dog. I stopped and froze there for a second, and he just looked up and stared at me.

My cheeks turned red, as he covered his eyes. “Im calling the cops you dirty little pervert!” My heart sank to my knees and I begged him to not call the cops. Just out of the corner of my eye I could see the girls peeking through the trees watching this. I got down on my knees and begged him not to call the cops. He agreed to not call the cops, if I promised to never streak again. “Yes I promise, this will never happen again.”

The old man said “now get some clothes on, no one wants to see your tiny penis” as he walked away. My cheeks were so red, and I ran to the girls. “Oh my God what did he say” said Lindsey. All of the girls were laughing hysterically as I told them while putting on the cheering uniform once again.
“wow its already 9:30, make up a cheer about us, and then we will leave this park. You gotta include arm motions, and kicks, we want to see those panties!” said Claire. I was embarrassed, but I picked up the pom-poms, and started waving them. “Claire, Lindsey, Amy, they totally control me! They’re so hot, I’m just not. I’m there slave, and hardly brave. They’re so cool, they own the school” I chanted. I then started shaking the pom-poms, and let out a big “Lets go warriors”(Our school mascot). The girls were all laughing and clapping I was completely red in the cheeks.

We all headed out to the parking lot were we ran into the old man again. “Wow, your into some kinky stuff” he said, looking at me in my cheerleading outfit. I got into the car completely embarrassed as all the girls giggled. “All right, we got to make one quick stop, then were headed back home” said Claire. “Nick make yourself useful and massage my feet” Lindsey said propping up her boots on my lap. I slid off the boots and began rubbing her feet

They felt so damp from sweating in her boots all day, and being out at the park. I continued to squeeze them, and rub on them with my hands for the next 30 minutes until we pulled up into the Wal-Mart parking lot.

“Nick, we need to pick up a few things, you have two options. You can go in with us, dressed like that (chuckling under her voice) and you will be rewarded with a hand job on the way home. Or you can choose to stay in the car, and you will have to practice sucking dick, on a dildo when we get back. Your choice” said Claire. I decided to go in, sense it was 10:30, and we were at least 30 minutes away from the high school. Hopefully no one would see me.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote