Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #33
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Once the school day was over I went home, and took a shower. I looked down my body remembering how shaved I was. These girls were actually turning me feminine. I thought to myself “ I could probably pass as a lesbian girl if I wanted to”

Once my shower was over, I started watching some YouTube videos to pass the time. One after another and then before I knew it, I looked at the clock. It was now 4:05. My heart sank as I knew I would be late, and I knew the punishment. It would be so awful, being spanked outside wearing nothing but those panties. Everyone could see me, it would hurt and I would be so embarrassed, what if I cried again!

I ran to my car, and quickly drove off, I was going over the limit, being conscious of cops. At every red light I would floor it immediately after, I must have burnt up so much gas. My mustang only got 15 to the gallon as it was, but now I was using it like the race horse she was. I was about 10 miles from her house and I looked down at the clock, 4:15. I was making decent time, but it was defiantly going to be close.

I got to a point where I was behind some slow grandma on a one lane road. She was going 10 under the speed limit, and my leg was shaking. Just 5 miles away and it was 4:23. Finally she turned left, and I my gas pedal made contact with the floor of my car. I pulled into her neighborhood, and was stuck behind some elementary schoolers walking home. Finally I got around them, and was in claires front yard, at exactly 4:30.

I ran to the front door, and rang the doorbell, and almost as quickly as I rang it, Claire answered it with a hand on her hip. “your three minutes late” she said showing me the clock on her phone. “You know what that means” said Amy holding the “Adorable” panties up, trying to taunt me. I looked at my phone and it was 4:33, “Dam, my cars clock is off” I thought to myself.

“C’mon in, and take your clothes off” said Claire waving her hand, signifying for me to come in. I came in a kicked my shoes off, and began to take off my clothes. “Fold them and set them right there, you wont be needing those for the rest of the day” said Claire giving me that evil smile. I was no blushing, as
I stood there naked folding the clothes. “Here you go cutie pie” said Amy, ash she threw the panties in my face.

I hated those awful thing so much, as I stared at them, holding them there. I then lowered them to my feet, and put one foot in, and then the other. I slid them up, over my knee caps, and up my thighs, I had to squirm a little to put them on this time. “sorry if they’re a little too small, I just washed them” said Claire now laughing. I didn’t think it was possible, but those panties got more embarrassing.

Amy opened the front door, and Claire had her belt ready. “Put your hands on that tree, and bend over” My heart was racing, “But, the elementary schoolers.. what if they see me”.”Then they will laugh and think your pathetic, now c’mon hands on the tree” I realized she wouldn’t let this go. So I stepped outside in broad daylight wearing nothing but Pink panties with the word “Adorable” on the ass.

I stepped out onto the grass in my bear feet and walked over to the tree, I put my hands on it and bent over.” Its only three” I thought, “ill be back inside in no time”. I could feel Claire come up behind me and them SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, The belt hit three times so very hard, and I let out a yell. Realizing I was outside I quickly covered my mouth, hoping I hadn’t drawn too much attention to myself.

“Your such a little baby” said Lindsey. “Not yet he isn’t, but he will be” said Claire. “C’mon inside now, before someone sees you like that, unless you want to be seen that way” said Claire giving me that evil grin. “I bet next time he will be on time” said Amy. “You can just keep those adorable little panties on, you’ll need them for what’s next” said Claire. “Yea, we got one hell of a surprise for you!” said Amy.

We walked up the stairs and the girls sat me down in the chair, and pushed out into the hallway. “Wait right here, while we get ready” said Claire. I sat out there for about ten minutes in nothing but those panties. There was a window at the end of the hallway, and I felt so exposed. I was hopping no one in the house next to us would see me this way.

“C’mon in Nicky girl!” said Lindsey. When I walked in I saw an outfit laid out in the floor, that instantly spawned a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. At the bottom of the layout was a pair of white knee socks, with two light blue stripes. Right above it was a miniskirt that was white, with light blue and dark blue ruffles, covered in glitter. Above that was a a shirt with a big W on it, it had stars, stripes, glitter, and the two shades of blue. Next to each sleeve was a blue pom-pom. It was our schools cheerleading uniform

“What do you think, isn’t it adorable, like your panties” said Lindsey. All the girls were cracking up now. “We stole one of the uniforms from the locker room, its from last year when that fat senior cheered” said Amy. “We figured you would look cute in it, so we brought it for you” said Claire. I just stood there, getting red in the face, my legs were starting to shake a little. “Well c’mon now, put it on girl” said Claire.

I walked over to the knee socks, and examined them as I picked them up. I gave a heavy sigh of humiliation, and submission, as I put them on. I grabbed the skirt, and put one leg in, and then the other. I pulled that up, and had to do a little shake to get it on my hips. The girls were having issues sitting up straight, they were laughing so hard. Then came the shirt. It was so tight moving my arms wasn’t as easy as it usually was.

I picked up the pompoms and turned my head and looked at the girls. “AWW, shes so adorable in her uniform” said amy. Claire was taking pictures on her phone, and I got a chance to look in the mirror, I was very ashamed. “Ok do a little cheer for us!” said Lindsey. I started waving the pom-poms, and dancing, while Claire was recording.

“Girls I think he needs some training” said Claire putting down her cell phone. “C’mon lets all get in my car, bring the stuff” the girls just smiled, as this was obviously rehearsed. I feared of going out in public like this, but I had no choice. We walked down stairs, and went out the front door. As we walked to the car, a jogger ran by, and turned his head at me, as he continued to run, I was very humiliated by this.

The girls laughed when we got in the car and said “her first day of being a cheerleader, and she already got a boyfriend. That’s a new record” said Claire. All the girls were cracking up, and I just hung my head in shame. I sat in the back seat with Lindsey, Amy rode shotgun, and Claire drove. “We are going to give you a private cheering lesson” said Claire. “But first you must learn to act like a cheerleader, and face the challenges we do every day” said Amy. ”ill be helping you with that” said Lindsey pulling up a pink glittery box off the floor of the car.

“As a cheerleader we always have to look our best, and beauty takes time, which we never seem to have a lot of. So we have to make up for lost time. Often times we do our make-up in the car, which is what you’ll be doing now!” said Lindsey who opened the pink box revealing all shades of nail polish, and different lipstick, and mascara. If it was a form of make-up it existed in that box.

“First we do our mascara” said Lindsey handing me a stick of it. She then pulled one out for herself and showed me how to do it. “Now its your turn, remember to take it nice and slow, and curl it at the end”. Amy turned around in her seat and started to record me putting on mascara, while wearing a cheerleading uniform

“next the lipstick” as she slowly applied red lipstick to her lips. “Your turn beautiful” Lindsey said throwing a stick of lipstick to me. I started to put on the lipstick, but smeared a little on my face while Claire was driving. Lindsey picked up a dirty sock off the bottom of Claire’s car and said “here, wipe it off with this”

“she then showed me how to apply blush, but put it on for me” “That’s not easy to do as a beginner when were moving in a car” said Lindsey. “Now for my favorite part” holding up a pink vile of nail polish. My face was red, as she demonstrated on my left hand how to paint nails. Then it was my turn I took of the knee socks and began painting. While two girls recorded me, I painted my finger and toe nails, in the back seat of someone’s car, Wearing nothing but a cheering uniform.

“O.M.G guys she looks So freaking adorable!!” screamed Lindsey. Claire looked up in the rear view mirror and Amy turned her head back. They all laughed, and Lindsey took pictures. We stopped at a Tacobell drive through, “You’ve been a good little girl, so now you get a reward, you can get anything you want” said Claire. This brought a smile to my face, “Can I get two bean burritos, and a coke” I said. Lindsey chuckled under he breath, which confused me. “Of coarse you can! Want anything else, like a taco or two?” I was surprised by her generosity.

Some of the girls ate a taco or two, but I defiantly got the most food. “We cheerleaders never have time so we always have to eat in the car, and quickly. Your next challenge is to eat all of that food in less than 5 minutes. If you fail this challenge, you will not get to wear the clothes you came with, when you go home tomorrow” said Claire. I knew she couldn't just be generous.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote