View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 05:14 AM   #23
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Maybe you could do this but give it an weighted average of the percentage of votes in a voting module:
  1. Each person is allowed one vote per day.
  2. Each post gets a weighted average of the number of votes it received that day divide by the number of views that it received.
  3. In case of tie, the one with the least views wins.
  4. If the tie persist, the thread posted is chosen at random from the available choices with the highest weighted average with the lowest numbers of views that day.
  5. If a user votes twice that day, he will be prompted if he would rather have this particular thread gets his vote or the previous thread.

Note that these rules greatly favor the lowest number of view threads. A thread that was not viewed once that day, would not have been voted once either, so they will have a vote count of 0, which will not make it the highest vote count.
thanks for your suggestion - unfortunately i think that process might be a bit to complicated for what i’m after.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote