Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 03:43 PM   #40
annaw

Chapter 14

I was placed on a prison bus, handcuffed to a railing in front of the seat. There was a guard patrolling up and down the aisle in between the two rows of seats. Eventually he sat down on the seat next to me. “I’m Tom.” He said and nodded briefly towards me. When I didn’t answer he continued “What’s your name?”. I looked at him for a second. Why couldn’t he just leave me alone? “Lucy.” I said eventually, looking away. “No no, I mean before you became this way.” I just ignored him and stared out the window, thinking he might just go away if I just pretended he wasn’t there. When I didn’t answer he leaned in close and whispered closely into my ear. “You better treat me with respect, bitch. I could be your only friend in there. I could name a handful of prisoners who would love nothing more than to share a cell with someone like you.” He basically spat the last words. Partly out of defiance and partly of not really knowing what to say, I just kept on ignoring him, looking out the window. He waited a little while for a response, but when he didn’t get one he snorted and got back to patrolling back and forth.

When the bus arrived at the prison, they lined us all up in a single line and marched us into the big, main gates of the prison. There were five other prisoners besides me. I stood out like a sore thumb next to the other prisoners who, for the most part, were all butch, tall men. The man behind me was, every now and then, pinching my butt, whenever the guards weren't looking. A guard unlocked and removed our handcuffs one by one and we got a set of bright orange shirt and pants. The other prisoners began undressing their old grey jumpsuits right there in the lobby. After a short while I understood we weren't going to be brought somewhere more private to change. I sighed and walked to one of the corners of the room. I faced away from the others and undressed as quickly as possible. I could feel all the eyes in the room was pointing towards me. A couple of the prisoners whistled and cheered. I pulled the new clothes on and was handcuffed once again. They marched us into a big open room with cells along each wall. In the middle of the room was a large set of stairs leading up to a second floor. The far wall had “Cell block A” painted on it in big white letters. They made us wait in the middle of the room while a guard brought us to our cells, one by one. I was last in line and was led up to a cell in one of the corners of the room. As he unlocked my handcuffs, the guard that was leading me leaned in close and whispered “Tom sends his regards.” and chuckled low as he shoved me into the cell and locked the door behind me.

This cell was slightly nicer than the one I was in back at the jail. On the far wall of the cell was a toilet and a sink and to my left was a bunk bed. A enormous, black, man slowly sat up on the top bunk. Each one of his arms almost had the same girth as my stomach. He must easily be over 2 meters tall. I looked absolutely tiny next to him. He had a completely bald head and a well groomed, short full beard. He slowly looked me up and down and a big grin spread across his face. He llicked his lips and mumbled “Thank you Tom” under his breath. He sat down on the bottom bunk and clapped the mattress next to him. “Sit.” He commanded with an incredibly dark voice. His voice alone almost made me sit down purely instinctively. “Good girl” he chuckled and put his hand on my thigh. “The names Luke by the way.” He looked me deep into my eyes and said, without waiting for me to give my name “Look, I’m not going to beat around the bush here. You are every prisoner's dream. The guys out there are going to be all over you the first chance they’ll get.” He paused for a second, still looking in my eyes. “But I can protect you.” He continued. “I can keep you safe from the others.” He took another pause, studying my face for any reactions. “Why?” I asked “In exchange for what?”. He chuckled at that. “In exchange for being mine and mine alone. You will belong to me and will do whatever I tell you to.” I swallowed hard and looked away. “No.” I said firmly. I wasn’t going to be someone’s slave again. I could take care of myself. He laughed loudly at that. He squeezed my thigh hard with his giant hand. “Keep in mind I can do whatever I want to you in here. Don’t even pretend you would be able to do anything to stop me.” He let go of me and climbed back up to the top bunk. The bed squeaked painfully when he laid down on it. “Suit yourself.” he said and a few short moments later began snoring.

I woke up the next morning when the lights in the cell was suddenly turned on. A short while later the cell door slid open and a speaker announced “Shower break for the next 30 minutes.” I really didn’t want to do anything else but stay in my cell, alone, for the rest of the day, so I just turned around and pulled the covers back up above my head. I heard Luke step down from the top bunk and chuckle when he saw me. “Come on” he said as he grabbed my arm and lifted me to my feet, as easy as you’d pick up a feather. “We need to show you to the others.” He said and smiled. When we stepped out of the cell, a handful of prisoners turned to look at us. We all got in a single line and waited for a guard to lead us to the showers. The guard waited just outside the doorway as the prisoners slowly filled the small shower room. There were about 20 prisoners from cell block A with me included and almost all of them came to shower. The room had about 10 showers placed close to each other, along one wall. Against the next wall was three, shoddy toilet stalls, one of which had a huge hole in the door, exposing whoever was using it. The showers were immediately occupied by the first ones to enter. The rest of us just had to stand and wait while the first ones showered. Two prisoners eyed me up and down before walking over, one of them behind me and the other stepped up right in front of me. The guy behind grabbed me and began rubbing his hands underneath my shirt, all over my stomach and boobs. When I tried to walk away he held me more firmly in place. Pretty soon I could feel his boner pressing tightly up against my butt. The man in front of me was openly rubbing his cock until it was standing up proudly. The other prisoners were just looking at us. Some of them were rubbing their cocks as well. I tried screaming for the guard but before I could, the man who was standing in front of me put his hand over my mouth and shook his head, menacingly. He stopped rubbing his cock and brought one finger up to his mouth, motioning me to shush. I immediately tried screaming again and he slapped me, hard, across my face. I searched the room for Luke and found him just watching us, grinning. The prisoner behind me grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. I tried to cover my boobs as much as possible but, after he was done removing my shirt, the man behind me pulled my arms behind my back. Some of the prisoners gasped loudly when my breasts were exposed. The other guy proceeded to pull my pants down, exposing my tiny cock. He grinned and moved in close, kissing me on the mouth. I tried to pull back but was held in place by the guy behind me. The one who was kissing me started working his way down my entire body, kissing and licking me all over. When he was done he motioned to the other guy to let me go. As soon as he did I tried running for the door but I was stopped by the one in front of me. He spun me around and forcefully bent me over. My head was all of a sudden right in front of the second man’s dick. I tried to turn away when he pushed his dick in my face but he soon grabbed hold of my head, pinching my nose to force me to open my mouth. As soon as I did he forced his dick in as deep as it would go. The first man, who was now behind me, was playing with my buttcheeks, squeezing and slapping them. After a while I could feel his finger push up against my butthole and not long later he pushed it in. The man, fucking my mouth, didn’t last long. He came down my throat before the other one was done fingering my asshole. He stepped back a few steps, catching his breath, and as soon as he did, I screamed “HELP!” to the guard outside the door. Cussing, the two prisoners realized their mistake and immediately took a step back. The guard rushed inside, pausing briefly when he saw me, naked, in the middle of the room. He was young, mid twenties probably. He was probably pretty new to this job. He seemed nervous. “What’s going on here?” He asked, looking around at the other prisoners. All of them shook their head, acting confused. I scrambled for my clothes, pulling them back on. The guard looked at me for a second, almost apologetically, and then turned back to face the general vicinity of the room. “Ok then. Well finish up in here. Breakfast is in two minutes.” he said as he left the room. As he did I heard one of the prisoners mumble “Someone’s already had her breakfast.” followed by laughter.

During breakfast I sat down by an empty table in one of the corners of the room. I wasn’t really hungry at all after what had happened in the showers so I mostly just pushed around the gray goop they called food, and waited for the guard to announce the next thing on the schedule. When I sat there I watched the other prisoners in the room and I noticed, only the ones who just arrived, were wearing orange clothes. The rest of them wore gray. It must be just to indicate who is new and not, to make it easier for the guards. After a while one of the guards stepped into the dining room and said “Time for work! Grays, you know where to go. Oranges, follow Tom.”

I lined up with the others in front of Tom who walked back and forth along the line with a clipboard in his hands. “Right.” He sighed “Seems like we’re all here. Follow me.” he continued and began walking out of the dining room. We followed him around as he showed us around the prison. He assigned prisoners jobs as we arrived at their respective locations. Eventually I was the only one left. He walked up to me, grinning. “And you.” He said, lifting my chin up with one finger to let him look in my eyes. “You’ve been assigned cleaning.” he continued before turning away and started walking down the corridor. I followed him to a door with “janitor’s closet” written on it. He unlocked it and motioned me to step inside. As I did he followed me inside and closed the door behind us. It was a really small closet, barely room enough for the both of us. He was completely blocking the door and my only escape. “On your knees.” he ordered with a stern look upon his face. Figuring I didn’t have much of a choice at this moment, I did as he said. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick. It wasn’t very big at all but I thought it best not to comment on that. I didn’t wait for any further orders and took his entire dick in my mouth, wishing to get this over with as quickly as possible. I did every trick in the book to get him to cum as soon as possible and it worked pretty well. Pretty soon he pulled his dick out and aimed it at my face. “Open your mouth” he said, exhausted, in between breaths. As soon as I did he exploded all over my face and in my mouth. I licked it up, and began cleaning the rest of it from his dick. “Good girl.” He said and patted me on the top of my head.

He told me to grab the mop and bucket standing in the corner right next to me and follow him. He made me clean the dining room first, followed by cell block a, the corridors and the showers. The toilet stalls in the shower room was the worst. No one had seemed particularly bothered to aim at all when they used them.

When I was finished cleaning it was time for lunch, which seemed to be the same gray goop we got for breakfast. After lunch we had some free time followed by a mandatory self-help class. That was followed by dinner which was followed by another self-help class and some more free time. Eventually we were brought back to our cells for the night. When I got there Luke was already in his bed. “Okay.” I said, looking down. “You win. I’ll do whatever you say if you can protect me from them.”.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote