Thread: Fiction: Controlled with Chastity
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 09:39 PM   #1
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Default Controlled with Chastity

"What the hell is this mess, Lexi?" Sir yelled. "There's shit everywhere, but the stove. I mean, are we having take-out again?"

"Take a pill. I'm sorry. I forgot I was supposed to be Cinderella around here. You wanted a sub, not a slave, right?" I asked rather flippantly.

"Lazy, disrespectful." He shook his head. "And what the fuck is this?" he yelled in question when he picked up my Hitachi. Strictly speaking, I wasn't permitted to use it without him. I was never supposed to cum without his permission. Eh.....

"I can't believe this. I bring you into my home. I provide for you so that you can go to school without having to work. I make rules because you claim to need discipline and guidance. Was any of that even true? You sicken me. I wanted a submissive, not a lazy whore," he said.

"And just who the hell are you calling a whore," I challenged. Seriously, I saw the ad asking for a live in submissive and I thought, I can handle whips and chains and handcuffs every once in a while for a free ride. Then this bozo comes in talking about rules and chores.

"The girl who offered sex in exchange for a place to stay, I guess," he shot back at me. Ouch. I guess he was right.

"I'm sorry. I will try to do better," I said, a tear in my eye.

"I'm sorry too," he said. "I'm sorry. I promised you guidance, teaching, consistency, discipline, and here I've just let you do whatever. That will all change starting tomorrow."

A pit grew in my stomach. It looked like my free ride would be anything but. I watched as he grabbed the Hitachi, unplugged it, and took it into the bedroom. He came out seconds later with the Hitachi and he handed it back to me. I looked at him questioningly, and he indicated the plug. He had looped a thin padlock through one of the holes in the plug to the Hitachi. I looked at him again and he smiled at me.

"I told you things were going to change, slut. Oh, and by the way, you can sleep out here tonight, on the floor. I don't share my bed with paid whores, just submissives. Until you earn the title, you're just a whore I've paid for. Goodnight." He went into his room and left me there speechless, slamming the door.

I was surprised, shocked. He had seemed so docile, harmless. Seeing this side of him actually made me a bit hot. I was even more surprised when he came out of the bedroom in boxers only.

"On second thought, slut, get on your knees and service my cock. It seems to be the only thing you're good for," he said. I stood there, gaping at him. He grabbed me by the hair and led me to my knees. "Maybe if you do well enough, I'll let you use one of my blankets and pillows. Maybe. Now, suck my cock, NOW!"

I performed. I sucked, I licked, I deepthroated. I did anything I could to lessen his anger, but it seemed nothing was good enough. He grabbed my hair and started to fuck my face. When he shot his load he turned around and went to the bedroom without a word, until he reached the door. "Tomorrow we will start true training. I hope you're ready. Your oral skills are nowhere near where they should be. You'll be punished for that, and you can start oral training. You didn't earn a pillow or blanket, but you can use a couch cushion." He closed the door behind him.

I pondered all night. How dare he insult my oral skills. I had men beg me to suck their cocks! I guess I was taking advantage of the situation. I mean, I should have to do something to help out, like clean.

"Up, now, slut," was how I was awakened the next morning. Very unceremoniously. "I thought about things, and I think you should have a choice. If you want to leave, you can. You can pack your stuff right now and go, no repercussions. Or you can stay, and be a true submissive. That means you'll have to want to serve and be obedient. If that's not something you can do, then there's no teaching you. I don't want to waste my time or yours. Only if you truly want to submit do I want you to stay. If you stay, though, you have to agree to obey the rules I set forth, and you agree to be punished for breaking these rules. Do you understand?"

"I understand," I answered.

"So, are you staying or going?" he asked me. I could tell he was trying to pretend that it didn't matter to him. I thought about it. What did I really want? I had been intrigued by the ad he placed. Sexual submissive. I had spent a few hours surfing the web on what that could mean. I read 50 Shades of Grey. I had pictured my own Christian Grey who would have lots of kinky hot sex with me while pampering me. But on the other hand, I was also intrigued by the idea of not getting my way all the time. To give up control and be held accountable for my actions.

"I'd like to stay," I said. He looked taken aback. Shocked.

"Well, then. Training starts today. The first thing you need to learn is that I deserve respect. You will address me as Sir from now on. I'll give you a few days to get used to this before I start punishing you for it. And second, speaking of punishment, you earned one yesterday. 20 smacks for the orgasm, 10 for the back talk, and 10 for the subpar oral sex. 40 smacks. Drop your panties and lay over the couch here."

I shyly dropped my panties and laid over the couch. I was very nervous. My parents had never hit me. What if I couldn't take the pain?

"Do you see this?" he asked me, indicating a thick leather belt. I nodded. "I'm sorry--Didn't I ask a question? he asked sarcastically. "Yes." I answered. "Yes, what?" he prompted. "Yes, Sir," I quickly corrected.

"Well, this is your belt. From now on, when I want to punish you, I'll send you to go get your belt. You'll come out with this and you'll present it to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

"It will be found in your underwear drawer. If I lay it across your dresser, that means you have a punishment in store. Hope that doesn't happen," he warned. "I'm going to warm up your ass. This doesn't count as part of your punishment."

And he did, he used his hand on my ass, each cheek, over and over again. It stung, but wasn't unbearable.

He then started my 40 punishment lashes. Toward the end, I thought I'd die. I cried, not just a tear but sobbing. Through the pain of the punishment, I felt much of my anguish and stress disappear. I was suddenly very sorry for how I'd behaved.

"That's right, pet. Get it out," he said as he rubbed my sore ass.

"I---I'm sorry for how I--I acted. Please, for-forgive me, Sir," I sobbed.

"It's a new beginning, pet. It's all forgiven," he replied. There was a knock on the door. "Go in the bedroom and practice oral sex on the dildo I set up for you. You should try to not use your hands, and take as much as possible. I'll come in soon to check on your progress."

I obeyed and he went to answer the door.
The following user says Thank You to SlaveLeia147 for this post: