Thread: Fiction: Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 05:48 AM   #14
Luffy90

Chapter 8

“Please calm down.” Kate started again after dropping the news on them just a few seconds ago. “most likely none of you will go to the extreme end on your first week, that kind of work usually goes to those who prefers that once the trial week is over and you get placed into different temporary or permanent jobs, but there can be exceptions, just know that. Today however is not that extreme.” She took a small break and continued.
  “Our job today is short and simple, we work as a service team to guests arriving here. Those who decide to come to this place usually do that for an experience they can’t get anywhere else, wich apparently only this place provides. We get a list of requests from the visitors and we complete those lists. Now today we are pretty lucky and we don’t have many guests, eight to be exact. That means one for each of us and one person gets two. I’m going to take those two today since all of you are new here. Any questions regarding that?” She looked at everyone before ending her look on Ruby, giving her a comforting smile. The girl next to Ruby raised her hand. “Go ahead.” Kate said pointing at her.
  “What if they force themself on us or something like that?” The girl said with a nervous voice.
  “They won’t.” Kate said with a clear voice. “The rooms do get recorded and they are in a prison, it would be very stupid of them to do so. And also, they can’t possibly do it in this exact job since they get chained up.” Kate took a small break again before continuing her explanation.
  “I should have probably specified more, let me explain. Our job involves the guests being locked up, they are taking the roles as prisoners and we have to do a task they requested to experience. The requests can be almost anything you can imagine, so it’s hard for me to tell you what to do before you actually receive your own. Each request given has a set amount of requirements that has to be checked off before your job is complete. Once you are done with your client, you just press the button at the wall next to the door you entered from, you will see that when you go in after this meeting. That button tells the guards that you are done and they can go in and release the client. After that, your work is done and we meet back here for a quick briefing once everyone is finished. Usually everyone does more than one task, but today is apparently a short day for all of you. Any more questions?”
  “Just one.” Another girl said. “If they are taking the roles as prisoners, do we decide how we do their requests, or can they still give commands?”
  “They can still decide how they want their requests to be done. The only real way they are considered prisoners is that they are chained up so that they can’t move.” Kate answered. “Any more questions or should we just get started?”

Everybody seemed like they just wanted to get it over with so Kate brought up a box with the requests inside of it and read up the first girls name.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote