Thread: The Farm
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 03:09 PM   #11
GreenRhogar

5 months later.
The staff have been coming into the barn every day to feed the girls because the new barn does not have the normal dildo feeding system. Tonight, however the door opens and no one is there. “Unusual, why would they have left the door open?” says Jessica, holding onto Rosie so that she doesn’t crawl away.
“I don’t know, What do we do?” Andrea replies
“It must be a test, lets stay here” says Jessica. With her arm on Andreas shoulder. “We have each-other, lets not do anything stupid”
A girl walks in, a big girl. She has long blond hair and huge boobs, in a very soft shy voice she says “Hello”
“Hello, who are you?” Jessica replies. “are you lost?”
“I’m Sam, who are you?” she looks at the two other girls.
“I am Jessica, this is Andrea. This is out home”
The girl is fully clothed except for a tear in her trousers over one of her boobs. She hasn’t entered the barn yet, just waiting by the door.
“Are you lost, come in Sam.” Andrea says
She walks in and the doors slam shut behind her. She jumps and hides around the corner.
“Where am I? I need somewhere to hide”
“This is our barn, you are on a hucow farm. Who are you hiding from?” Jessica says, getting up and walking towards her.
“A what?” she says and then looks shocked again, “What are those?” pointing at Jessica’s boobs.
These are mu udders, we have more because we are cows, who are you running from?” she says again
“Wow, I like them” Sam reaches out and grabs one “I don’t know what’s happening. I was driving and my car stopped, one of the tyres popped on the road. But then some people came for me. I ran.”

At this moment the door slams open, Sam drops to the ground. The man walks in “Good morning Jessica, Andrea. How are Rosie and Lily?” we walks up to Andrea, kisses her and then picks up Lily.
“They are growing fine sir, they will soon need to be weaned” Andrea answers
“Lovely Stuff”, he turns around “Who is this?” gesturing to Sam. She steps forward.
“Hello Sir, I am Sam”
“She just walked in her sir” Jessica steps in
“Oh, I recognise you. You are the girl from the car” He walks up to her and reaches out a hand to her ripped top. He holds her breast with his hand and in one clean stroke rips the top clean off revealing these massive boobs with tiny nipples in the middle. He removes her trousers and she squeals, her pussy is hidden by a massive bush.
“That is better. I’ll let you get to know these two lovely girls, and then you’ll come with me.” He says and walks away. “Wait. Stand all of you.”

The girls stand up. “Now hand me your babies, they will be safe” he takes the girls off their hands and then gives them to another man. “Bend over” he shouts. The girls all bend over, their fingertips touching the ground. He walks behind the girls “Sam, come to me” he beckons her with a finger.
Jessica and Andrea feel something slip into their asses. They turn back and see that behind Andrea is the man, and behind Jessica is a familiar purple strap on dildo. They are both balls deep. They start to thrust and thrust and thrust. After about 5 minutes he shouts swap, he walks up to Jessica and slams straight in. he rocks in and out for minutes until he cums right inside her ass.
“Good Job girls, that was very pleasing” and he walks out holding the strap on. “come on Sam, time to have a chat.” Sam walks towards the door and closes it behind her.
GreenRhogar is offline   Reply With Quote