Thread: The Farm
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 03:09 PM   #10
GreenRhogar

Im sorry its been a while, this is a dark chapter and it ends out this chapter. the next one is more fun

She’s mourning” says Andrea. “Let her take time”
“She maybe but unless she snaps out of it she will anger him, and end up like Laura” Jessica says
“Everyone copes in their own way. You just lost a friend and you act as though it was nothing. What if it had been me, would you have told them then?” Andrea stares at her.
“No I wouldn’t, I love you. I’m sorry but we have move on.” Jessica replies
“You’re cold” Andrea looks away and walks over to Daisy. The girls in the barn are scattered. Acting on their own. Jessica, kneeling next to the body of Laura, shouts “Come here, all of you”

Andrea and Daisy walk over to Jessica, however Chloe is nowhere to be seen. “We have to stick together to survive here. We are a family.”
“We will, but we need to respect each other.” Says Daisy.
“We need to respect Laura, she needs a burial” Andrea insists.
“I am just as upset about Laura as you are but showing him disrespect like Chloe. You are right though, we can’t leave her like this” Jessica snaps, but then calms down again.
“We will get through this, in our own way” says Daisy. Her and Andrea start to try and lift Laura. Jessica walks up and helps to lift her up. “where do we bury her” Jessica asks. “We need a spade” Andrea runs up to the house and come back with 2 spades for them to use.
They begin to dig in complete silence and. They bury her body and cover her up. They walk back to the barn door and push it. The door does not open.

“Oh god, what now?” Jessica screams. They hear a scream from inside the barn and then a very weak “moo.”
“Why have they locked us out?” asks Andrea.
“Not… they… her” they hear Daisy’s voice call out from inside. She struggles to talk.
“What do you mean her?...” Jessica asks, and then shouts out “That Bitch”

The man walks up behind them, “what is going on here?” he asks.
“We came out to bury Laura, and now we can’t get in. Chloe has locked us out. Our babies!” Jessica answers. The man runs to the house, and comes back with an axe in his hands. He starts to hack at the door. The sound of breaking wood fills the air. He kicks the door open. The light floods in and everyone jumps back in horror. Laying by the door is Daisy with a bone sticking out of the back of her neck. She rolls over revealing Rosie and Lily, they are crying. “I’m … Sorry” she cries. And points to the middle of the room. They look along barn and see a baby laying on the floor. Jessica runs to the body and screams. The other girls run up to Jessica and see the body of Sara on the floor, her neck has been broken.

“Sir. I want her head for this” Jessica jumps to her feet. Her fists clenched and her face red with anger.
“We will find her” he says and walks to the door. “Come with me, she clearly isn’t here, pointing at a hole in the wall” Jessica walks out holding Rosie, and Andrea holding Lily. They walk up to the house. As they walk up they start to see something in the doorway. They get closer and they see that it is not touching the ground. Jessica takes of running towards the house. Runs up and punches it as hard as she can. It is Chloe, she has hung herself, cut into her body are the words Fuck you all.
“Apparently she couldn’t live without her son, and she couldn’t live with us either.” Says Andrea
“She doesn’t get buried. She doesn’t deserve it” the man says.

A woman come out of the barn and takes the girls to a other barn, Andrea and Jessica sit on the floor in each-others arms. They cry for the loss of their friend and for Sara, for Laura, for Daisy. As they cry they look out the open door to the orange sky of the setting sun.
GreenRhogar is offline   Reply With Quote