Thread: The Farm
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 02:08 PM   #9
GreenRhogar

Two hours pass and then the door opens, “Anything?” he chuckles. The girls all look up at him and Jessica says, “Yes Sir”. He pulls out some meat from his pocket. “Show me that my baby is alive first” she stands and says.
“EAT THE MEAT” he shouts as he holds out his hand towards her holding on to the meat. “I do not like to repeat myself” he takes another piece of meat and throws it at Chloe. The girls both eat the meat. “Good. Now why didn’t you eat it earlier?” he asks nicely.
“I would sir, please I want my baby back. That’s all” Jessica says gulping
“I asked you a question.” His voice deepens, and grows much colder. “I like my questions being answered” and he throws a bone at Jessica’s feet. A very small hip bone.

“I was told it was human sir.” Jessica says in tears. She drops to the ground and then sobs.
“By who?” the man dropping down to join her near the floor.
“I am sorry, I’m not losing another baby sir. I’m sorry, it was Laura” she looks over to Laura, Laura stares at her. Bang, a gun shot goes off, Laura falls to the ground dead…
Silence, there is total silence.

“We will look after her babies sir” Andrea says desperately trying to hold back the tears.
“Yes you will” and he throws a baby skull at Jessica. She starts to cry. “Someone take a photo of that, I want to see that face forever,” there is a flash of a camera. “Don’t worry, its not yours. This is yours” and a man comes from outside the barn holding Sara completely alive and well.”
“Thank you, sir. I love you so much” Jessica says, standing up and him before walking towards the other man and picking up Sara.
“Hold onto the skull though. Chloe will want it though” and he turns away.
“How long since your had your child Chloe?” Jessica asks.
“He should be 2 weeks old now, I never saw him though” she cries.
“Chloe, Meet R” and he throws a spine at her. He then drops a bag on the floor and walks away laughing.

Chloe takes the bones and the bag and runs to the corner and starts to put the body together. Andrea walks towards Jessica with a baby, she is not as pretty as either of Rosie or Sara, this baby has short tufts of red hair and she looks to be about 3 months old. This is Laura’s child. Daisy crawls over and rolls over, showing her udders to Andrea. Andrea hands Daisy her baby and she starts to feed her.
“She brought it upon herself” Jessica says looking at Laura’s body.
“She made a mistake, but she didn’t deserve to die” says Daisy. “From now on we do exactly what we are told”
“Agreed” says Andrea
“No but we will learn by her mistake” says Jessica.
Chloe shouts out from the corner, “Than man is a monster. If anyone deserves to die, its him”
“Shush Chloe, we are in enough trouble as it is” Jessica says
“You got yours back. You don’t know my pain.” Chloe stands up spitting as she shouts at Jessica.
“We are looked after, you can cope with this, we can cope with this.” Jessica stands and says to her.
“Fuck you” She shouts and storms into one of the side rooms
GreenRhogar is offline   Reply With Quote