Thread: The Farm
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 10:46 AM   #6
GreenRhogar

Jessica’s eyes open, she looks down at her arms, there are tubes coming out of her fore arms. She has a tube in her mouth and she is connected to some machinery. “Where am I?” she asks looking around the room.
“You are in hospital, there were complications in your labour” says a nurse sat down in the corner looking at a computer “You girls are safe. Your husband took them home this morning.” She walks to the bed and removes the tubes from Jessica’s nose and mouth
“He what?” she exclaims and then coughs, “I need to get back there, I need to go now”
“Your signs look good so I can let you go tomorrow if all is good.” The nurse says “Your husband left this here for you” and she pulls out a letter and a big piece if paper. “He told me not to look at it, just to give it to you when you were ready to go”
The nurse hands Jessica the papers and then walks out. “Stay here and you will see your daughters tomorrow”

The door closes, and Jessica opens the paper, it reads Dearest Jessica, you are trapped here. They will not let you out. You have a map that will lead you to me and your family. I hope to see you soon. Love Sir. She then opens the other paper and sees a map. It is about 40 miles to the farm, “There’s no way I can get there on my own. But I have to” she mutters under her breath. She stands, completely naked and walks towards the door.

She walks down the empty corridor and out of the main door. It is mid-day and the road is busy. She walks out and instantly hears a car horn as a red SUV drives past and an arm comes out the window and throws something at her. She hit on her stomach where the extra boobs are buy a pencil. The car drives away and she hears laughing from inside. Jessica starts to run, heads down the road following the map as she goes. As she runs down the road she hears people shouting and screaming at her, an old woman shouts “Oh lord, what is that?” Parents start covering up their children’s eyes and walking the other way.

She turns the corner and suddenly, Slam. She drops her map and paper as she runs head first into a young couple both in their mid to late 20s. The man is a short stocky muscular black man with a short black buzz cut hair. The girl is a tall girl with very pale skin and raven black hair. She is absolutely stunning. “Oh my lord, what are you?” she says taking off a black coat and putting it over Jessica’s shoulders
“Thank you” Jessica mutters with her face still pointed firmly at the ground. “I’m Jessica, what are you doing?”
“We can’t just leave you here like this. You need help” the man says. “I’m Tony, this is my girlfriend Kate.”
“Come with us, our car is just over there” pointing at a shopping mall with an underground car park. They start to walk towards the building. Kate grabs Jessica’s arm and starts pulling her with them.

They walk through the shopping mall and down the stairs to the carpark. People still take double looks at Jessica wearing the coat however say nothing. They get to the dark car park and see a big blue van. They all get in the car and then tony turns around. “May I…” gesturing to Jessica.
“Sure, go for it, I might join you” Kate giggles. They both then look back and stare at Jessica in the back.
“I have always been a boob man” Tony says giggling. “And from the looks of it, you love some fun. What do you say?”
“Sure, just take me to my children” Jessica says not reacting at all. “I just want to see them”
Tony jumps between the seats and sits next to Jessica. “Besides, it isn’t fair for you if you’re the only one who is naked” he takes of all of his clothes and throws them in the front. He reaches out and grabs hold of one of Jessica’s boobs and holds it in his hand. The smallest trickle of milk comes out. “Oh my, I didn’t know I would be this lucky” and he puts his mouth over her nipple and starts to drink. His dick becomes rock hard and brushes against Jessica’s leg. Instinctively she reaches out and grabs it with her hand. It is big and as she touches the tip it twitches in her hand. Tony lets out a moan and starts to kiss her.

The back doors to the van open as Kate stands in the shadow wearing a big strap on. She steps up into the van and closed the door behind her. She lays down on the floor atop a soft blue rug, her purple dick sticking into the air. “come on Jessica, come sit, I want to get my hands on you.” Jessica walks over and starts to sit down, “no no no, turn around. In your ass. He needs his fun” Jessica turns around and sits down on the dildo, it slips right with no problem. Tony walks up and starts to fuck Jessica too. Their dicks slide in and out of Jessica as she starts to moan. The 6 hands of Jessica, Tony and Kate all grab hold of Jessica's boobs and start to squeeze them. Milk starts to flow around the floor of the van. After what feels like a lifetime of fucking Tony cums. He continues to thrust for a few seconds and then pulls out. He stands, puts on his clothes and jumps back into the front. Kate pulls out, kisses Jessica and says, “Thank you. You are beautiful, what are you?”

The car starts to move, and they leave the car park. “I live on a farm with other girls like me. I am a hucow” says Jessica. Kate looks at her and sighs.
“Wow, I love that”
“Shut up Kate, you are beautiful as you are.” Tony says, “Come her and give me a kiss.” Kate kisses Jessica again and jumps into the front with Tony. She kisses him and says then they sit in silence. For the rest of the journey not a single word is said. The car slows down and pulls onto a rocky path. This must be the driveway Jessica thinks to herself. All of a sudden there are 4 loud bangs and the car stops.

“What the Fuck was that?” shouts Tony. He turns off the engine and get out of the car. “Get out of the car.” They hear over the loud speakers. Kate steps out of the car and opens the back door to the van. Jessica jumps out and into a spotlight.

The man is waiting there. “Welcome back Jessica, I’m glad you came back”
GreenRhogar is offline   Reply With Quote