Thread: The Farm
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 10:18 AM   #2
GreenRhogar

The two girls walk into the barn and the door closes behind them. There is a big open space with 3 smaller rooms on the left-hand side. Inside there are 2 girls sitting on the floor. One girl is sitting in the middle of the room, she is an older woman, about 40 with long curly red hair tied to one side, deep blue eyes and milk white skin. Her boobs are perfectly round C cups with big red nipples. She stands up, showing that she is clearly about 3 months pregnant and says, “Hello girls, Welcome to the barn, I’m Laura, its lovely to meet you.” Her voice is deep but very feminine.
“Hello Laura, I’m Jessica, nice to meet you too” still trying to catch her breath from her experience in the house. “What’s you name by the way?” looking at Andrea.
“I’m Andrea, thank you Jessica, thankyou for how you made me feel.”
“Thank you, I’ve never felt like that” says Jessica and she hugs Andrea.
“Chloe, we have guests” shouts Laura at the girl sitting against the far wall. She stands up revealing a petite girl who is I her early 20s with short blond hair. She has small B cup boobs and small pink nipples. She has tears running down her face and she says “Hi” and walks away into one of the rooms. “Don’t mind her, its her first time in this barn, she doesn’t talk much, I don’t think she wants to be here. He looks after us, and besides, it’s fun.”

The two girls walk in and sit down next to Laura, as they get closer they realise that there is a constant drip of milk out of her nipples. “Yeah, you get used to it” Laura laughs, noticing the two girls staring at her boobs “want to try?” giggling to herself and she squeezes her boob and sprays a small stream of milk into Andreas face. “Hehehe” Andrea laughs licking her lips “its good, may I?” she says. Laura nods and Andrea goes in to suck on her boob “mmmm” Andrea moans drinking. “come on Jess, you know you want to” Andrea looks up at Jessica with white milk dripping from the corner of her mouth. Jessica kneels and sits on the other side and starts to drink too. “You’re right. This is amazing” Jessica cries “not as amazing as this” Laura moans clearly getting pleasure from the two other girls. Jessica and Andrea move away and look at each other “that was hot” Andrea says “may I?” without waiting for a response she leans forward and wraps her mouth around Jessica’s nipple holding it in her hands and stroking her tongue around the now hard nipple. Jessica moans in pleasure and without thinking pulls her hand up and grabs her other boob, biting her bottom lip as she does. Laura backs away and just watches. Jessica pulls back and looks at Andrea, “that feels amazing” they go in to kiss but the door slams open.

The girls jump back and all stand up, through the door a girl walks in on her hands and knees, she has black hair that is draping over her face, but most noticeable is that she has 6 small boobs, each with a little brown nipple on the end, these small a cup boobs are small and perky, as if they are still developing. “Welcome back Daisy” says Laura walking up to her. Daisy ignores her and walks into the corner and lays down.
The girls sit around and talk for a few hours until they hear a creaking and whirring from under the barn. Small hatches open up on the floor and 5 black dildos come through. Laura and Chloe silently walk up to them and sit down, though the dildos are about 6 inches long they both push it in without flinching. They start to bounce up and down, after about 30 seconds two tubes drop down from the roof with another dildo attached. Both girls reach up and start to suck on the dildo, while continuing to bounce. Andrea pulls on Jessica’s arm and starts to walk towards the other girls.

Andrea and Jessica walk up and sit on the dildos, they are big and both girls squeal, after 30 seconds two other tubes come down and they start to suck them. After 10 seconds of sucking food starts to flow through the dildo and into their mouths. It tastes weird however it is filling. After about 5 minutes the girls all get off full up. “That was weird” says Andrea swallowing her last bits. “weird, but fun” says Jessica. Laura continues to bounce on the dildo for 30 seconds then gets up and walks over to Daisy, nudges her awake and kisses her. She walks back to the dildo and starts to bounce again. She does this this a few times before Jessica walks up to her “what are you doing? Leave her”
“She needs to eat otherwise she’ll die” Laura says walking back to the dildo
Andrea and Jessica walk up to the dildos and start to join in. “Why doesn’t she come and do it herself?” asks Jessica?
“She is stuck like that. she doesn’t want to eat. Ask her yourself.” Says Laura. “I think she has had enough.”
“So, what’s the deal Daisy?” asks Jessica walking up to her and sitting next to her.
“I hate it here.” Daisy shouts, she sounds exactly like Laura even though they look nothing alike. “I have never been anywhere else. I was born here, I was the first child born here. I was the first test, I was shackled down and forced into this position. My body has grown in such a way that I cannot stand” she starts to cry and crawls away. He speech is stunted and slow, like that of a child.

The girls all walk away and all start to fall asleep, Andrea walks up to Jessica, “It’s cold, may I sleep with you?”
“Sure” she moves and makes space for her, Andrea lies down and wriggles into her side. “Even though I love being here on this farm, I never imagined meeting someone like you Andrea.” She puts her arm around Andrea and kisses her. Andrea kisses her back and then rests her head onto Jessica’s chest, and they both drift off to sleep.

Last edited by GreenRhogar; 01-07-2018 at 08:19 AM.
GreenRhogar is offline   Reply With Quote