Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 03:04 PM   #13
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 2

"First lets find you a spot. Charlie, I know you see the place. You'll have to hold him bent over a moment while I cinch up the ropes. Marty?"

"Yes?"

<SMAK> "Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Come here and lay across this small log. Ah nice, the way it fell it's a bit below hip high for you and there's lots of space under it. Put your hips right there...no, up more. That's it. Charlie, you sit under him and hold his shoulders so he doesn't pivot over and land on his face. Now Marty you reach back under the log and grab your legs just below your knees."

Mia said all this as we were doing it, and I could see how I was going to be upended and exposed. My hips bent over the small log, more like a large branch, that had ended up a few feet above the ground. It was maybe 4-5 inches in diameter and as I bent over it and once I reached back, my weight slipped ahead onto Charlie. Without him I might have just spun headfirst and fallen to the ground. I held my legs and wondered what she was going to do from here.

It was soon clear: my hands were being tied to my legs, just below my knees, so I would be held on the log, but maybe upside down?

"Charlie, you keep hold of him while I stretch out his ankles." I immediately felt her slip a cuff made of leather or something around one ankle, then the other. I couldn't see much but she must have looped a rope through each, for first one then the other was pulled back and out to the side. "Voila!" she exclaimed. "Let's see how he stays on his own, Charlie."

She had tied it well, but when my weight came onto the ropes I did rotate forward, so she had Charlie hold me up again while she pulled them out tighter than before, and pulling back more. They let go, and there I was. I was supported at my hips, but hung forward awkwardly and uncomfortably, with my arms pulled back under me to my knees. This left my bare and cold butt high and exposed. Finally, my feet were pulled to the side to leave me open to the wind and weather - and whatever else she wanted.

All this had taken a few minutes, during which time the mist seemed heavier and I was getting colder as it covered my skin. The physical effort of getting into position was all that kept me from shivering. I had goosebumps all over and my body hair was standing up as the skin and follicles contracted. Mia came over and ran her hands over my cold and shivering skin.

"Loverly, Marty. Just loverly! You still owe me for spoiling the nettles the last time. You should have known they worked like an allergan! But now you'll pay...yes you will pay me," she sighed happily. I could imagine the pleased little smile on her face and wondered if she was getting off just thinking of what was going to happen. <gulp>

After a pause she knelt close to me and lifted my head so she could stare into my face. "You see, people think that heating up the skin will make it more tender for a spanking. Some even use hot towels or an electric heating pad." She licked her lips just so slightly. "The fact is that cold skin contracts and is not so elastic, and so it hurts more when it is hit. And when hit with a cane it really, really reacts. So yes, I will have fun today." I could actually hear her breathing, panting, even after she lowered my head.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-09-2017 at 11:48 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: