Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 09:57 PM   #12
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 1

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 1

That ride home was sore, but the pain diminished rapidly - and was really on just the two strips Charlie had laid across my buns. It only hurt when I sat down, so I guess it really was not as severe as the nettles which had burned for hours.

As I was showering to go to work I thought about all this. Of course I had been surprised by the whole nettles incident and the first encounter, whereas the second time I was excited and expecting something severe. It really had been more fun to have the surprise meeting with Charlie and his wife Mia, she who could be all of charming, considerate, and cruel at the same time. Fortunately work was busy that evening and I was too distracted to even notice my welts, let along daydream about Mia.

Wednesday I wondered and worried, and yes dreamed, about what would happen on Thursday - surely they would be there again! My head was in a whirl and I was not much use at work, or at home, because of that distraction.

Thursday was a bit rainy in the morning and so I wasn't sure they would be there, but I had to go. I could not miss out on a chance to see what Mia would do to me. Crazy, I thought, that woman is going to give me pain and she will be in raptures about it - and I can't wait. I was ready to ride, but as clouds darkened I decided I should drive, with the bike on the rack.

When I reached Hillside Preserve it was more mist than rain, so I took the bike and rode off down the trails where we had met before. Sure enough, just before the old ruined homestead where we had met, I found them in another grassy clearing - or rather they found me.

"Marty!" Charlie called out as I rode past, leading me to turn and come back to where they were.

"Hi Guys!" was the only line I could come up with.

Mia laughed and shook her head as she gave me a quick hug. Then she said, "shouldn't you be able to come up with a better way of addressing the persons who are going to have you in their complete control? If you are into obedience, then we into respect. Well, it's not such a big thing because I am gong to take what I want from you anyway," she added with her small, lopsided smile. "What are you waiting for? Why are you still dressed?"

And so I stripped off my cycling clothes and stood naked in the mist. It was a bit cool and was clearly going to feel colder every minute. Charlie also started to remove his clothes, but he then put his rain jacket back on.

Mia smirked at my obvious discomfort. All she said was, "I picked this place for your ... treatment ... today because a wider variety of switches grows in and around this little field."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-05-2017 at 07:31 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: