Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 10:37 PM   #11
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 5

The surprise of not having the switch flash its lightning across my cheeks quickly passed as the muscles were rolled and kneaded painfully, and my skin burned. But the burn felt much nicer than the last time. Yes! I could do this and enjoy it. It was hot and stinging, but it was not excruciating - maybe being ready for the stripes of pain from that heavy switch had prepared me for the nettles. Mia must have known this and so she set me up with all that teasing and anticipation.

They stopped and stood back to watch.

"How's the party, Marty?" Mia asked as she walked around in a circle. Meanwhile Charlie stopped kneading and I was able to enjoy the heat of the nettles. "Maybe you are a pain slut, the way you seem to be basking in this!"

I couldn't reply through the gag, but I tried. "Uummm uummm!" I said, hoping it sounded appreciative.

"You should be twisting and squirming but you are enjoying this! And the places we put the nettles - I gagged you for a reason!" With that she went back behind me and I felt her glove reach between my legs to feel my cock, and the nettles she had rubbed into me. "These should have you dancing but you are loving it. This doesn't seem right! Charlie, come and look at this."

Charlie came over and had a quick look at my skin. "You are right Mia, dear. His skin is showing signs of recovery already. Marty, do have allergies?"

"Um Um" I said as I nodded. In fact my hay fever had flared up that week and I was taking lots of stuff to hold it in check.

"Right as always, Doctor," I heard Mia say. "No wonder he is enjoying the nettles, and seems so calm. We'll have to do something else with him, just so he doesn't get bored."

I could hear them murmuring quietly to each other - Mia was in charge but they were obviously a team. I was still tied securely and they were too quiet to hear, so all I could do was think while I waited for them to do something. So Charlie was a doctor! What were they going to do with me? Do nettles cause an allergic type reaction? Is that how they work? What now?

"Marty I am afraid we are out of time. So we are just going to load you with some nettles in your shorts, just for fun, and send you off on your bike. Charlie and I both have to get to work this afternoon."

And with that Mia came around to my head and looked at my face. "You know now why it is just a warm feeling today. Allergy medications protect you from the nettles." She reached up to take the gag off first. As she did so she glanced up and over my shoulder, to Charlie, then back to gaze into my eyes.

<Thwzziipp> "Aauuhhuuhh!" I moaned though my gag. <Thwzziipp> "Aauuhhuuhh!"

Charlie was behind me with the switch! I was vibrating with the shock of the two cuts he gave me, but Mia just had her peaceful look - lips parted just a bit and looking ecstatic.

After a minute of looking into my eyes, she took off the gag. As she did so she said: "no time for nettles, and they are wasted on you anyway. But we couldn't let you go home without having some fun!" she added with her little lopsided smile.

Mia untied my hands while Charlie got my ankles freed. "Next time, Marty," he said as I was getting up. "We really are overdue, so let's all just get dressed and head for home. We'll see you on Thursday."

Charlie must have been a doctor because he knew anatomy very well. The two cuts of the switch were just that, precise cuts. On each cheek the cut fell right at the point where the most weight was on my bike saddle. Ouch! In some ways this was as painful a ride home as with the nettles a few days ago.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-30-2017 at 06:07 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote