Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 12:39 PM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 4

After another moment of this she said “Okay! Time to get you dressed again. Just hold on like you have been and we'll do the rest.”

This was hard to do. Pain was making my muscles twitch, but she just smiled a calm and contented smile. “Okay, Charlie, let's slide those compression shorts up. You know how high.” And four hands worked the compression shorts up to the top of my thighs, then paused. “Now load them. Use your gloves to spread leaves around the back and between his cheeks. I'll do his front. Oh! Will I do his front and around his balls and he will have such a ride home!” This last was in a husky whisper. She was very aroused at my coming ride.

On the other hand I was still vibrating, as far as I could tell. The pain was constant, and my cock and balls were getting hotter and stinging more every minute.

They were soon done, and pulled up the shorts - high and tight. My bike short followed and her big grin rose as the bike shorts pulled tightly around my compression shorts. These were grinding the leaves into my skin, and I was burning. Somehow I still held onto the branch over my head. My hands and arms were cramping pretty badly so maybe that's why I didn't let go.

After a moment, Mia reached down inside my shorts with a few fresh leaves, stuffing them into the tightly squeezed cleft between my cheeks. Compressed in there, the leaves burned deeply into my skin and my brain.

Mia stepped back. “Okay now Harv. How does that feel? Is it what you wanted? Don't answer, I'm sure you will need time to think about it. It's time that if you ask nicely, you might be allowed to let go of the branch.”

I gathered my voice, and whispered: “Please, Ma'am. Please. May I let go of the branch now?”

“Yes, you may.” With that I let my fingers uncurl and my arms practically fell down beside me. “Do you have anything to say to me?”

“Yes, Ma'am. Thank you,Ma'am. Thank you for nettling me, Ma'am,” I whispered.

“You are most welcome!” she said with enthusiasm. “In fact it was not too much of a chore for me to do, and I would be happy to do it for you anytime. So if you want to try it again, we are in this forest somewhere almost every Tuesday and Thursday morning, so just ride around and find us.”

With that she held out her hand to shake, but then came in close and gave me a big hug. That was actually quite nice except that she rubbed my cycling shorts all over, crushing new parts of the leaves into my tender skin. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said: “Have a safe ride home. Don't let the fire in your shorts cause you to have a crash,” she smiled lopsidedly, and licked her lips in a feral way that can only be described as lasciviously.

And so I rode home. The bike seat was an instrument of torture the whole way. All I can say is that I was mentally and physically exhausted. It would be a wonder if I was able to go to work. But, I was also strangely fulfilled, satisfied in some strange way. Even as I rode in pain I wondered if or even when I would go back to find Mia and her quiet Charlie.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-03-2017 at 10:42 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote