Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 09:15 AM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 3

She was all business after that. “Have you peed recently? You won't be able to pee until you get home. Can you make it that far?” When I nodded, her face hardened and she hissed, “I didn't hear you!”

“Yes, Ma'am. I won't need to pee. Ma'am.”

“Okay, then we won't have to worry abut that.” Then she came over and ran her cool hands lightly over my smooth white cheeks and around to my cock. I drew in a breath as she took it in her hand and gave it a few caresses. It sprang back to life, ready to launch to the moon. “Charlie, you feel his smooth skin. Your old buns are smooth, but not like this. Smooth and cool as glass. I guess I have been wearing you out a bit these many years,” she chuckled. And I suddenly felt a second set of hands just lightly rubbing my buns. Those hands were more restrained and somehow felt sympathetic.

Mia spoke: “Marty, now you just wait and enjoy.” And then she stroked me to the hardest erection I could ever remember, and left it waving in the air.

I waited there, arms at full stretch to hold firmly to the overhead branch. To ease the strain on my shoulders and ease my grip a little I rose up a bit on my toes. I waited for another minute or two as she circled and watched me, like a lioness circling her prey.

“Now for some action,” she said. She put her heavy gloves back on. I knew I was going to find out how it felt now. From her bag of leaves she selected a couple of the larger branches, looking them over to make sure they had lots of fresh green leaves. Then she walked around behind me. I tried to turn my head to see, “Eyes front!"

Excited and aroused, I waited like that for what seemed a long time but was probably just a minute. Then I felt a gentle swish of leaves across those cool smooth cheeks – and felt a ripple of stings follow along. My erection strained. I gasped. “Silence!” she hissed sharply. And then she began to rub the leaves firmly into my skin, and I caught fire. The erection began to have trouble holding itself up.

Mia moved around to the front and looked up at my face. I am sure it was wreathed in agony as the nettles stung over a wider and wider area. Then she smiled up at me and said: “Brace yourself. Silence now.” With that she grabbed what was left of my erection and held it in a double handful of leaves, crushing them into me. My whole body vibrated with pain as my package shrunk and tried to run and hide. But she had one hand on my shaft and one around my balls, rubbing leaves. I tried so hard not to scream but could not stop making a fine high-pitched whine that leaked from behind my clenched teeth and closed lips.

The look on her face was saintly. She clearly loved and indeed savoured every second of my pain. She may even have had a small orgasm just standing there. She never stopped massaging the nettle leaves into my burning flesh, and after another small shiver it seemed clear she had passed the peak and was ready to go on.

--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 10-30-2017 at 10:53 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote