Thread: Fiction: One year of slavery (FM/fm)
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #1
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Key One year of slavery (FM/fm)

WARNING: The following story contains acts of BDSM, especially medieval torture, femdom, maledom, chastity, slavery, watersports and sex, and might be unsuitable for some persons. If you are offended of such material, please DON'T read on!

I had the idea for this a few days ago and just couldn't stand to write it down. Please excuse grammatical mistakes, because English is not my first language. If you find a mistake, just tell me and I will correct it as soon as possible.
Feedback is always welcome!

I hope you all enjoy the story

Prologue

Alex was a rather inconspicuous, silent boy. In fact, he considered himself as shy and introverted. He had never been closer to a girl then sitting just next to her in the bus or in the lecture room. But he had a dark side that often came out when he was home alone. With his hands tied to his feet behind his back (also known as a 'hogtie', what he found out much later than he discovered the technique), gagged with a dirty sock taped in his mouth, he even had his first orgasm. Of course he didn't know it was an orgasm back then, but it felt so good deep inside him, and because the pleasure was much higher than the disgusting aspect afterwards, he had another one the next day and the day after this and so on.
That was 7 years from now, when he was thirteen. Now he went to college and couldn't afford much time for pleasuring things like orgasms. But, however, fantasizing didn't come off badly. There was this one girl that Alex had been sitting next to in the lecture room some times. Her name was Laura and the first time he saw her, he knew that she was the girl he had been dreaming of for all these years. But just as he thought this, he recogniced she played on a completely different level. Her skin was so soft and flawless, her long blonde hair glowed in the summer sun like a sea of gold and the few prickles on her nose were just enough to underline the deep, blue eyes. Everytime he saw her, his dick pulled the rope in his pants that he bound it with, causing a soft pain to his balls and making him throbbing horny. 'No', he thought, 'this queen would never even give a shit about a jerk like me'.

Laura started to do selfbondage when she was sixteen. She then went on to more extreme things that were very painful and made her cry out in pleasure. There was one boy, called Alex or so, that followed her around in college like a little dog. He was very cute, even though he was a few inches taller than her. But Laura was very shy, and so she never dared to talk to him, although he was almost like a stalker. But many boys were after her, because she liked to dress very slutty. It made her feel more humiliated, what she liked. She even knew his name from conversations with his friends. Sometimes, when the thought of him made her juice run throug the crotchrope and down her tighs in one of her sessions, she wondered how he would react if he could see her.

But aside from fantasizing, they never came closer. Until the day both signed a contract that would burn the next year unforgettable into their brains. This is the story of what happened in this year of pain, humiliation and tears.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

this is what Laura could look like during one of her sessions

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat

Last edited by SwitchBoyC; 05-28-2014 at 03:06 PM.
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SwitchBoyC for this post: