View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 04:52 PM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareboy2 View Post
Ok, I know this is very hard for you to get a slave to do, but simply make them piss in a bottle then try to chug it. Chugging it makes you want to gag so hard and puke but for some reason you can't.
[...]
Punishments like that are not my style but i also see no harm that comes from your piss so there is not much to say against it.

But i have problems with your generalisation... piss is no punishment... some people love it, some hate it and some have real problems with it up to the point where it gets cruel and harmful to make them do a punishment with it... so saying that it is something no one should be allowed to set as limit is plain silly and only shows that you have no idea what a limit is and what it is used for.
The same applies for "only 3 limits"... limits are there to protect your slave and not to make it hard for you.
Yes some people have a lot limits and they maybe nothing for you...hey i also would have problems with some limits and would refuse to take someone as slave that has them... but that doesn't mean that you can stand there and say "Me big Master" and all you slaves have to be like i tell you to be... that is not the way it is working.
Oh and i know you wont believe me but as a good master you will sometimes even set limits for a slave where he is not seeing one...

Maybe you want to read this Soft Limits... although i have the feeling you wont agree ...

Last edited by Merlin; 04-22-2008 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Editing quote
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote