View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Deal or No Deal, Revised.

After the kinky version of deal or no deal became popular with members who frequent the chat room, I noticed quite a few people saying they would love to play but unfortunately didn't/don't have a partner to play it with.

So for those interested in playing I am going to take the role of banker to enable those without a partner to play the game too. Those with partners are free to play too but make sure to get permission from your Dom/me first!

How it works:

~Sign up below that you would like a game. This is a first come, first served basis.

~Make sure you have your likes, dislikes and limits either in your signature or a blog linked in your signature. If I don't see ALL of these in your signature or a linked blog, I wont accept your request.

~ Once the first person has signed up, I will make a list of 22 Box's with tasks in them ranging from loved to liked to mildly disliked to hated, created from your likes and dislikes. There will be 11 good boxes and 11 bad boxes. I will PM the completed list to you so you can check that you are comfortable with doing all of them and I will modify if necessary.

~Once you have confirmed you are happy with your finalized boxes, I will make a list and randomize the boxes, giving each a number 1-22. You then choose a box to keep throughout the game. Do NOT tell me which box you have chosen. Once you've chosen your box, we can begin the game. I will ask for you to eliminate five numbers in the first round. Once you have I will make an offer that you can either deal and do the task that is offered or keep playing if you want to try and get a better box/offer. After the first round I will ask you to eliminate three boxes each round, with an offer after every round.

~When there is only your chosen box and one other remaining, you will get a final offer. IF the remaining board is in your favour you will get a chance to swap your box, should you decide not to deal on the offer. If the board is not in your favour, you wont be offered the swap if you choose not to deal on the offer.

*Please note, that all boxes and any offers given will NOT involve myself completing tasks, only yourself.

*If you sign up, please refrain from using any titles with me, Miss, Misstress etc. I do not like it and I am not anyone's Miss. Icy is fine should you wish to use a name for me. If you ignore this you wont get accepted to play. Likewise, if you ask to be my sub and so forth. Just don't do it. Thank you.

If this gets too busy, I may put a halt on accepting new players until the current people playing have had their game, or create a waiting list of some sort. You are welcome to play again after your first game but members who have yet to play will be given priority for their game.

*I plan to go in order of sign ups. The exception to this is if the thread gets very busy and the people waiting for their game are online when the next person on the sign up list isn't. As we all have outside lives beyond gD, please do not pester me for your game or try and get your game before it is your turn. I will just remove you from the thread and if it continues to happen with other members I will shut the thread down entirely.

*Please read further rules here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....4&postcount=26

*Games will be played on the thread and during someone's active game sign ups will be temporarily on hold until the game is finished. Anyone who tries to sign up during an active game wont be accepted.

Please do not sign up until I confirm that sign ups are no longer on hold. Anyone who tries to sign up before then, won't be accepted in this thread .... and this may happen to you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Post
And that means now and forever.

I hate avoided getting involved in this, putting my foot down etc etc. However I am going to take this opportunity to remind you all that Icy puts a lot of work into this. She has to comb through your likes, dislikes and limits and make 22 boxes based on those. This isnt made any easier by people signing up with one or two in each category. She then has to schedule a game and come up with all the offers.

She is here to enjoy herself and to have fun, and I allow her to take the time to play with you all so everyone enjoys themself. People who cannot take the time to read the thread, or the effort to help her out, people who whine and complain, people who suck the fun out of it for her are not welcome and will be eliminated from play without notice or reason given.

For the rest of you, have fun.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by Butterfly; 05-18-2017 at 10:36 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: