View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 03:29 PM   #7
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

What type and size of bed do you have? Right now an extra long twin bed. But I am moving back home after a year of a service program and I will be in my full soon.
Who, if anyone, do you usually sleep in it with? I don't sleep with anyone. I do have stuffed animals and I usually am snuggled into Gipandor (which is a giant panda)
What do you usually wear to bed? Tshirt or tank top and jammie bottoms or just underwear sometimes.
Do you ever wear socks to bed? Usually no I have a couple times cus my toes where cold and I didn't have a blanket where I was at.
Do you ever sleep without blankets? I pretty much always have at least a sheet. Though I have gone without when I had a roommate who refused to keep the apartment below 74 degrees.
How much of your body does your blanket usually cover? From feet to shoulders/chest area.
How many pillows do you sleep with? Two to three
What time do you usually get into bed? I was going to bed at 8:30-9pm for awhile because I had to be up rather early for work. But now that is over probably a little closer to 10pm most nights.
What time do you usually go to sleep? I am usually sleeping within 30 minutes of getting into bed.
What do you typically do in bed before you go to sleep? Check out social media on my phone.
What time do you usually wake up? While working 4:30am now that the program is done closer to 6am.
What time do you usually get out of bed? Generally within 15 minutes of getting up. (I have a sunburn right now so I take longer because it hurts to move a lot since the skin is really tight)
What do you typically do in bed after you wake up but before you get out? Check my phone. Question why I signed up for the program I did. Think about how nice going back to bed would be. And realize I need to use the bathroom.
Do you set an alarm? If I have something happening (work, appointment, etc etc) yes. Otherwise I let myself get up when I want.
Do you always make your bed? I like never make my bed... I honestly don't get making ones bed.
What is your usual sleeping position? On my stomach or back.
Do you usually fall asleep easily? Depends on the day.
Do you dream a lot? I feel like I do. I just don't remember it.
Do you snore? Yes I had a roommate who would wake me in the middle of the night (because I want to bed before her) so I would stop snoring so she could get some sleep.
Do you talk in your sleep? Not as far as I know...
Do you ever wake up at night? Pretty much every night at least once.
Do you ever sleepwalk? Nope
Do you move a lot in your sleep? I don't know... I think I move a little sometimes.
Do you take naps outside of your normal sleeping hours? Sometimes (like today because I can)
Do you typically have those naps in your bed as well? Sometimes. I will also sleep on couches. Or during road trips in a car.
Do you ever eat in bed? Yeah
Do you ever drink in bed? If it is a closed container yes. Or it is a little harder for it to tip over and spill.
What is the strangest way or place you ever slept? College dorm kitchen floor. Was hanging out with friends and laying under the table and was dosing in and out of being awake.
Do you like to do dares that have to do with your sleep? Give at least one example? I haven't done any. But that does not sound fun. I like my sleep I don't want to mess with it.
What does your bed look like right now. Be as detailed in your description as you can. Um I have three pillows on it. The sheet has come off one corner (I don't want to fix it because I know it will pop back off). Gipandor is chilling in the corner by the pillows to snuggle into or lean on while sitting. My sheets are star wars. I have a couple quilts on my bed. I don't have a bed frame because mine just broke down on me a few months ago. And I can't think of anything else to add.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote