View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 09:31 AM   #55
CSasha
Oracle

Congratulations, Jaro.

I didn't know it would start all over.

What were you thinking?
And wouldn't it be great if every time the poster with the most questions gets to decide how you must cum the first time after your edge denial? Within your limits, of course.
Shall we try to get you to a new record? I think you should note and update the record somewhere.
(these don't count as questions )

According to your best knowledge, what would be your daily feet care program for your new mistress if she allowed you to, and gave you a one hour video?
Would you like it if she insisted that you were naked while doing it?
How would you feel if that nudity had to remain while having guests during the feet care, and she would explicitely invite guests over for that time window?
How would you feel with a mistress that already had a feet care slave but would still take you?
Would it change anything if that other feet care slave was female?
How would you feel if your new mistress forced you to sleep naked besides another naked but attractive female slave, but you were not allowed to touch ever?
If you found an online mistress, and she woukd agree to take extra time for her feet care and provide you pictures, but only in return of you suffering, what would be the worst imaginable you would do?
What are the most vital five information about your mistress you would try to get for making her a perfect birthday in real life?
If you had to come up with three feet related PM dares for you, what would they be

So far so good.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 06-15-2017 at 09:34 AM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote