View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 05:59 AM   #30
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1328 View Post
You don't have to take it all the way down, use some smaller toys first Hopefully you have enough strengh left in your legs, to prevent you, to slide down with all your bodyweight.
Report from 25/01 (sorry for the delay!) - I stretched my pussy and ass so much that day... it felt amazing!

I started off with an anal douching to make sure I was all clean, then proceeded through my various dildos and butt plugs. I always start with a small pink butt plug and work up from there... After my asshole felt more relaxed, I stretched with my fingers and then used a plastic dilator (basically a wide butt plug that will hold my asshole open) to stretch further. I have some glass dildos that are great for stretching pussy and asshole, including one massive thick one (my favourite!)... I managed to get about 1/3 down the cone too which is one of the furthest I've done before.

As per my last post, I didn't try to convince my b/f to have sex... and I only came twice in the last 2 weeks so hopefully that is a suitable punishment!!

Will continue stretching today, I love it!

Amy x
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote