View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 07:45 AM   #36
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMinnMan View Post
Have 5 Edges to bump the thread.
Thanks for bumping my thread @TheMinnMan - you are now ensuring my pussy and ass are used soooo much.

This task was extremely hard as master has ensured my holes have been filled all day today, so I had my giant egg plug in my pussy and anal beads in my ass when completing this task.

This task started with me laying on my back with my holes very full, and me placing my magic wand on my clit. It felt amazing on the low setting, slowly bringing me to the edge, my xlit throbbing and my pussy relaxing around the toys in me only for me to reach the edge and have to pull the wand away. I gave myself a 20 second break to ensure I wouldnt cum, and then placed the wand on medium back onto my clit and within 5 seconds I was back on edge, this time I only allowed myself 5 seconds to recover and turned the wand up to high and placed it back on my clitt. Turns out when I'm this full I edge even quicker and it's harder to not cum, I again lasted only a few seconds and had a 5 second break. My fourth edge I kept the doxy on my clit but didn't allow my needy body to orgasm. The 5th edge felt like torture, with the wand on high, I forced the wand to stay on my clit for 30 seconds but didn't allow myself to cum. This has left my clit throbbing and my pussy begging for release.

Thank you for using this slut ☺️

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote