View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 12:35 AM   #47
GuyOfExposure

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album?
Yes had some pics on temporary exposure sites and also actually an album is online of my actually 30 days exposure dare is online on kinktalk

2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?
I like the thrill when seeing me exposed.

3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures?
If they like what they see I am happy and they should do what they want.

4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)
I think in the time of internet it should be clear that everything which is online will be saved by someone and they find a way if the want to.

5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?
To be honest I never found pics up to now on a site where I did not know it before.

6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes.
At the beginning I made sure no part of face was shown, but from time to time I got hornier and have sent my first nude pic with face. After that I thought how it is equal and started to show face in a lot of pictures.

7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?
I like the he thrill of being exposed online but on the other hand afte a short time after that I am afraid of it either. But in all the thrill is more powerful for me so I can not stop being exposed.

I still know how the dices are working on Kik.

My album of the 30 day exposure dare on kinktalk:
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...attempt.22173/

My likes are:
- exposure, beeing naked, taking pictures
My limits are:
- family and friends, social siucide, anal, cross dressing,scat and piss play
GuyOfExposure is offline   Reply With Quote