View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 01:55 PM   #19
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadistslut View Post
Hi Sir,

Thank you so much for finding slut worthy to take 30 whips on her pussy, she will ask one of the dominants to administer it.

I've change my mind, slave: double the count. it's 60 now. And you must count them aloud and thank me every 10 while twisting your nipples.

For the guidance, slut was told to create the ID and over the weekend, she will be given more guidance on how to interact with GD group or what kind of tasks can be performed.

As a full time slave, slut is not allowed to cum at any point by herself or in any situation unless her dominants have given permission. Slut does end up coming some times while she is being used for pleasure by her dominants for which slut is punished unless she was permitted.
That's how any slut is to be used and I'm pleased to know that that ignificant slave's climaxes doesn't belong to her

Slut will also share more update on what kind of tasks are okay to give - the ID is monitored so if dominants find slut has been disrespectful or not following orders, she will be punished for that too.

Thanks,
Sadist Slut
Does that mean we can give you more orders? If so, what would be that slave limits, if any?

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote