View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 02:17 AM   #25
PupEzio13

In order: (can i have like multiple of the same rank please

1 - (11) Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other
STD free please, it'd be a perfect fantasy and heck, a great facial.

1 - (5) Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
Would totally do it, if they're STD free, and i get to swallow. Heck, find a queue

1 - (9) Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
Please Master, let it be nice and ripe, preferably booted for a super long time, fresh and warm

1 - (7) Get an asshole tattoo
Waiting for Master's approval

1 - (9) Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
WANT TO TRY! Knee pads and gimp suit please

1 - (6) Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
WANT TO TRY!

7 - (8) Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
Having been periodically locked up, i think the best i've done is 2 weeks, current session is on for 29 days max on Emlalock, maybe if i had another pup companion to edge me everyday for the year, i might do this indefinitely. i read a story on a sub that was not allowed to touch himself even to clean, handcuffed behind back for cleaning, and damn was it hot. But i think yeah, the deciding factor is a live-in puppy companion.

7 - (12) Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour
Same as above, live-in pup

9 - (1) Be a human toilet
Tried the Extreme Toilet Slut FapRoulette last week with a lucky roll of 0000, did Z0 and Z6, my senses and prick shouted "hell yes" but my stomach said no. So though it's low on the list, i think i could be force-trained into doing it.

10 - (4) Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
Yes Master

11 - (2) Answer the door naked
Doesn't do anything for me, so...

12 - (3) Suckle breast milk
Double supercalifragilisticexpialidociously red RED no. It's like my go-to image when i'm being edged or being fitted with a cage. i'd trade this for #1 on the original list.

Arff!

Married to my Master!

Go: Nipple clamps, edging, anal, boots, uniforms, bondage, breath play, floggers, boots, ripe feet
No go: Scat, parents, alcohol, crossdressing
Trying: Analgasm, piss drinking, ET-312B

Toy List

1 dares done.
PupEzio13 is offline   Reply With Quote