huffer

1. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
    They to be std free, clean and a bit attractive
  2. Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other
    Same, they'd have to be std free, clean and a bit attractive
  3. Answer the door naked
    Be dared or ordered to do so from someone I like
  4. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
    To be a healthy foot and either a decent amount of money or just be someone I find attractive
  5. Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour
    Be safe from std and possible permanent injuries, no chance of puking(several hours without eating), the person to be very attractive and clean
  6. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
    To be somewhat safe, at night, with no chance of children seeing and be ordered to do so from someone I like
  7. Suckle breast milk
    Be safe and either a decent amount of money or if my love partner is into it
  8. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
    Be free from Std and other possible transmittable disease, and either a very large amount of money or be ordered to do so from someone I like a lot
  9. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
    Be safe and either my love partner is into it or a very large amount of money
  10. Get an asshole tattoo
    Be safe and either my long love trusted partner is into it or a very large amount of money
  11. Be a human toilet
    Have everyone clean from possible transmittable diseases and either a amount of money I'd never have to work again or my long love trusted partner is into it
  12. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
    Be safe, with small breaks to hygiene and either a amount of money I'd never have to work again or my long love trusted partner is into it

Likes/Limits

Pm Dares
huffer is offline   Reply With Quote