View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 12:36 PM   #16
Freja

1. Answer the door naked
Definitely the easiest. Done it multiple times, and while a little embarrassing, it's really not too bad. It helps that the person on the other side of the door is completely surprised.

2. Get an asshole tattoo
This sounds insanely painful. For me to do this, I'd need a big sack of money. Seriously, it's not interesting to me at all. Scary even. But it places high because I have a tattoo studio really nearby, haha.

3. Suckle breast milk
I would love to! I have never, but I would really enjoy doing it. Seems easy enough, given that I can find someone willing.

4. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
Depending on the stranger, this is either a lovely thing to do or really gross. But it'd have to be a very disgusting person for me not to be willing.

5. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
I am not grossed out at all by dirt, I don't get why it freaks so many people out. And feet can be smelly, but never bad enough for it to be unbearable. That said, it's not exactly a fantasy of mine and I could do with some assuring that I won't become sick.

6. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
Sort of have done this, in semi-public though. In a very public (and crowded?) park, I'd need some protection from potential rapists. As long as I'm safe from that, I'm down.

7. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
One of the best feelings in the world, sign me up! But it's not the easiest to arrange.

8. Be a human toilet
Biggest fantasy ever. Again, arranging it is a bit on the difficult side..

9. Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour
With my gag reflex I'll end up throwing up so many times I'll probably pass out. But it sounds quite hot.. Problem: finding a person with a dick that big, and more specifically one being able to keep going one full hour.

10. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
Don't mind me some pet play. If it involves walking in full public like a dog, I'd probably need some money to agree to do it. Well, if it's by a master I want to serve more than anything, I'd do it as an order.

11. Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other
Yes please. How do I make this happen though...

12. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
Obviously the hardest, IT TAKES A FULL YEAR! I've been in my chastity belt for a few months at most, so it'd be challenging. Not having sex for a full year, it'd be annoying as hell. For me to do it though, it would probably not take much. As a dare from someone I like, I would give it a shot.

What I like the most:
Anal, scat, pain, risk, clothing control
Freja is offline   Reply With Quote