Thread: Fiction: Fun And Games
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 03:23 AM   #11
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 4

Part 4

Patric hesitated for a few moments. “Er... I think maybe truth.”

“Pussy...” Nathalie muttered under her breath.

Marcus looked at Patric and said, “Patric, when was the last time you masturbated thinking about a girl other than Nathalie and who were you thinking about?”

Nathalie’s eyes lit up... “Yeah, I’d like to know that too.”

“Isn’t that two questions?” Patric protested.

“I said it as a single sentence,” Marcus said, “So it counts as one question in two parts.”

“It’s still two...”

“Just answer the question Patric and quit stalling,” Nathalie interjected.

“Well,” Patric began, “I masturbated a couple of days ago thinking about...”

“Yes...?” Nathalie said.

“Janice.”It was barely a whisper but everyone heard it.

“Me?” Janice said. “Really?”

Patric nodded and visibly blushed.

There was laughter from some of the group.

“Okay, Patric,” Marcus said, “You’re free to choose.”

Patric looked round the room. “Jennifer,” he said, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” Jennifer didn’t hesitate.

“I dare you to...” Patric paused... “To masturbate in front of us all, using your fingers only. Everyone has to see.”

“How unoriginal,” Janice muttered.

Jennifer nodded. “Okay.” She slipped her jeans and panties down to reveal her smooth slit and lay back on the bed. She opened her legs and waited for the others to gather round.

Marcus had seen Jennifer’s pussy hundreds of times so he wasn’t too interested but he joined the others.

“Everyone got a good view?” Jennifer asked sarcastically.

There were nods.

Jennifer put her hand to her slit and started to rub it. She gently eased a finger in between her labia and slowly thrust it in and out, building up a rhythm.

There were a couple of audible gasps as Jennifer inserted two and hen three fingers into her pussy.

Everyone was transfixed on the scene.

“Anyone got popcorn?” Marcus said.

“Shhh...” Simon said.

Jennifer continued to satisfy herself undaunted. Her eyes were now closed and she was stimulating her clit.

It took Jennifer several minutes to bring herself to orgasm but when she did she virtually exploded.

There were more gasps from the others as Jennifer’s eyelids fluttered and she gripped the bed covers with her spare hand. “Ooooh,” she moaned, “Yesss.... oh, yes. Fuck....” And then she came.

Everyone got their breath back and Jennifer slid over to the edge of the bed. “Might as well leave my jeans and panties off,” she said. “I have nothing to hide.”

Everyone agreed, even Marcus.

“My turn,” Jennifer said, looking round for a victim. “Marcus, truth or dare?”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote