Thread: Fiction: Fun And Games
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:26 AM   #7
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 3

Part 3

“Okay,” Nathalie said, “Jenn, I dare you to strip off and then...”

“Stop right there,” Jennifer interjected, “I’ll strip but that’s it. As soon as you say the word ‘AND’ that constitutes a second dare.”

Nathalie sighed. “That wasn’t in the rules.”

“We all agreed,” Jennifer pointed out, “that there are no rules.”

“Okay,” Nathalie said, “Strip then.”

Everyone in the room watched as Jennifer stripped off. She was not embarrassed about it, she just took everything off as if she were the only person in the room. “Everyone happy?” she asked sarcastically when she saw everyone staring at her body.

There were nods and mutterings of “yeah” and “sure” floating round.

“My turn,” Jennifer said, “Marcus, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Marcus said, not wanting to sound like a pussy.

Jennifer looked at Marcus and then at Janice. She wondered if Janice really was panty-less. “Marcus, I dare you to give Janice full oral. On the bed. With all of us watching.”

Marcus’ eyes moved from Jennifer, to Janice and then to Janice’s boyfriend.

Simon nodded his agreement. “No rules, we agreed”

Marcus approached Janice. “Do you want to?”

Janice nodded and went over to the bedroom door. She turned back to see if Marcus was following.

He was. Sop were the others.

They all went into the bedroom and Janice sat on the bed. “How do you want to do it?” she asked Marcus.

Marcus stared at her. “Er... the usual way.”

“I mean, do you want me on the bed or sitting over your face? Do you want me completely naked?”

“I never really gave it that much thought,” Marcus admitted. “You choose.”

Janice unbuttoned her skirt and slid it off, revealing a bare pussy with a small landing strip of hair above it. She climbed onto the bed and lay back with her legs spread and knees bent, waiting.

Marcus looked at Jennifer and Simon again as if to confirm their consent and then he climbed up onto the bed, settling down between Janice’s knees. He lowered his head.

Everyone else gathered round the bed to get a better look.

Marcus put his tongue to Janice’s virtually smooth pussy and licked the outer lips. He glanced sideward at Jennifer before pushing his tongue into Janice’s crevice. He stated to lick her out.

The others stood around in silence watching.

Marcus came up for breath momentarily but then returned his tongue to Janice’s hole. He continued to lick at it.

Janice put her hand to his head and pushed it further down onto her, pressing his face into her cunt.

As Marcus continued to lick, Janice gave out a low moan. She moaned louder.

Marcus continued.

Janice sighed and then said, “Ohhh... Marcus.... yes, oh yes...”

This spurred Marcus on and he licked more urgently.

Finally, Janice came. Marcus could taste her juices. He lapped them up.

Janice released his head and gripped the bed covers tightly. “Oh yes.... so good...”

Marcus raised his head and looked at Janice. Then he looked at Jennifer and Simon. He got off the bed.

Janice just lay there for a while.

“Well, that’s that done,” Marcus said calmly, as if nothing had happened. “Now it’s my turn. Patric, truth or dare?”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote