Thread: Fiction: Fun And Games
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 08:20 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Fun And Games

Part One

“What a life,” Jennifer said as she came out of the bathroom wearing just a towelling robe. “Twenty-five? I feel more like ninety-five.”

“Talking to yourself again?” Marcus was lying on the bed, naked.

Jennifer slipped off her robe. and gave Marcus a cursory glance as she entered the bedroom. “Why not?” she countered, “You hardly ever do.” She immediately regretted her words.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she contemplated Marcus’s movements as he reached across to stroke her back. She half-turned and let her fingers walk teasingly across his chest. Hearing his soft sighs of pleasure, she began to play with his left nipple, pinching and tugging at it until it hardened, then rolling the little bullet around between her fingertips.

She eased herself further over him. her other hand travelling down over his stomach, stroking his hip and moving down the outside of his thigh.

Feeling her own desire mounting, she ran her hand over the taut mound of his thigh muscle to slide into the warmth of his groin. Cupping his balls, and then sliding her hand higher up to stroke his stirring penis, she lowered her head onto it.

He surprised her by pushing her abruptly away from him and rolling her onto her back in one swift movement. Covering her with his body, he ground her breasts beneath his hands, his palms moulding the pliant flesh while his fingertips plucked at her nipples, in the same way that she had done to him.

Between her legs, Jennifer felt hot and wet. Her clitoris pulsed and she felt an urgent tingling in her vagina.

“Take it,” Marcus begged her, as he pushed his seven-inch cock between her shaven labia, “Take it all up you.”

Jennifer obliged him and she opened her legs wider. “Yes!” she moaned, “Yes!”

Marcus didn’t last very long. How could he possibly do so with a girlfriend as beautiful as Jennifer. He came within seconds, filling Jen’s cunt with his valuable sperm.

Jennifer waited until Marcus was completely spent and had removed his cock from her, and then she lay back on the bed. He dropped down onto the bed beside her and kissed her. “You were wonderful,” he said.

Yes, she thought to herself, it’s a pity you weren’t.

“We should do something different,” Marcus said as he fondled Jennifer’s breasts.

“What do you mean?”

“Why don’t we call up Patric and Simon,” Marcus said, “They can bring Nathalie and Janice and we could play a few games.”

Jennifer gave a sour look at the mention of Nathalie. “Nathalie?” she said. Jennifer and Nathalie had been bitter rivals for a long time. They were both competitive but both wanted to win anything they played. Jennifer in particular was a bad loser.

“What’s wrong with Nathalie?” Marcus said with a sly smile. “Are you scared she might try to get off with me?”

“Of course not,” Jennifer replied, “She couldn’t get you no matter how hard she tried.”

Marcus rolled over on top of Jennifer and rubbed his body against hers. “That’s settled then,” he said, “I’ll call Patric and Simon.” He climbed off the bed, picked up his phone and dialled.

As he made the call, Jennifer wondered what Patric would be like in bed. Her mind raced as she went through all the options. She hardly heard Marcus’s conversation and was surprised when he brought her out of her reverie.

“All settled,” he said to her, “Patric and Nathalie are coming round at nine o clock.” He gave a sly smile. “And so are Simon and Janice.”

As if she had been given new vitality, Jennifer reached for Marcus’s cock and started to stroke it to bring it back to life. “Let’s do it again,” she said. “Finger me, fuck me, fill me up.”

“That’s not very ladylike,” Marcus said.

“Fuck being ladylike,” Jennifer said as she lowered her mouth to his cock.

She had made up her mind. The only way to beat Nathalie was to bed Patric.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote