View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 07:39 AM   #41
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 9

The second the word left her mouth, Jade instantly regretted her action. Seeing Monica’s head furiously snap around to stare her down drained all of the adrenaline from Jade; it sapped her of her anger, of her will to fight, and replaced it with a deep fear. Monica snapped her fingers and pointed in the direction of Jade. Louise and Sophie hesitated momentarily, but upon seeing the stern look of the president they moved quickly. The two girls closed off the exit behind Jade and eased her towards the centre of the room.

For the first time since initially removing her clothes on the first day, Jade felt her nakedness. A deep vulnerability crept over her that she hadn’t previously felt and her body began to shake. It had been a minute since Jade had revealed herself and Monica still hadn’t spoken a single word. The tension grew thicker with each passing session and the president’s stone silence and domineering presence left an ice blanket over the group. The four other girls waited for Monica to make her move, come to a decision, and strike.

The strike didn’t come as Jade expected. In fact, the strike didn’t appear to come at all. Monica turned her cold stare away from Jade and her expression quickly transformed from the stern harsh image to a seemingly happy smile. If anything, this only worried Jade more. Monica quickly snatched up the makeshift plug and turned her attention to Holly. “I’ll deal with you later,” she stated quirkily.

Monica approached the exit to the room. Once stood in front of Jade she smiled lightly at her. Jade could now see every small detail of the president’s face. Her eyelashes were individually plucked, her makeup was applied with pure precision, her eyes shone beautifully like gemstones, yet the face was completely unreadable. Jade had no idea what was currently going through Monica’s mind in those moments.

Monica raised her hand to Jade’s cheek. Her fingertip lightly grazed across and Jade shuddered at the touch. Monica’s grin grew wider and slowly she leaned in closer. Her lips made contact with Jade’s and immediately Jade melted. Her body went from tense to limp in a heartbeat as she surrendered all resistance. Her eyes close; lips parted with lust and welcomed the president’s tongue longingly, allowing it to explore within and trigger all the right feelings. Only moments after it started, Monica brought it to a halt. She broke the kiss and pulled away. Jade momentarily leaned forward entranced desperately attempting to prolong the feelings.

Jade’s eyes opened to see a smirking, knowing Monica. “As for you my dear, we can have some fun later.” Monica snapped her fingers and the three seniors left the room together leaving Jade in an entirely confused state, a mixture of arousal, fear, happiness and excitement. Only then did she remember Holly, the girl who had been watching the entire exchange with tears in her eyes. Jade snapped out of her own trance and ran over to her fellow freshman. The girl hadn’t moved since her moment of surrender, the moment that Jade had announced herself to the room. Jade rested her hands on Holly’s shoulders and tried to relax the girl.

“W...What just... What just happened?” Holly stammered. Jade thought momentarily. What had just happened? Monica could almost have done whatever she wanted. She could have kicked them out; she could have demanded something. Instead, she had kissed her. Not only kissed her but embraced her passionately, brought Jade to a helpless mess, and then left. ‘We can have some fun later’ she had said.

“Look Holly, I don’t know what just happened but I do know what was going to happen. She was going to hurt you and she might try again. We have to go and tell someone,” Jade advised and was shocked by the startled look in the other girl’s face.

“No! We can’t! Who would we tell? She’s the one in charge and all of the senior girls support her. Thanks for the help and I do appreciate it, but if anything, it might just have made it worse. You saw how calculated she is. Do you honestly think she’s going to let you get away with that? No! Let it go, and just hope Jade. That’s all we can do now. Hope that she forgives us.” Jade could feel the girl shaking in her grip. Monica had terrified her, completely and totally terrified her.

Jade desperately tried to reassure the scared girl, tell her that it would be fine, but the truth was, she didn’t actually know. Monica’s expression was unreadable. One second she had seemed angry, manipulative and aggressive. The next she was calm, loving and cool. Jade replayed everything she had just seen in her head and none of it made sense. From what she had heard, Monica was controlling but never ruthless, and why had the other two girls just stood there and watched it happen.

After a few minutes, after Holly had finally calmed down Jade led the girl out of the kitchen and up to the bathroom on the freshman and sophomore floor. Jade spent the next half hour helping her fellow pledge freshen up. Her tears had smeared her mascara badly and her nerves had caused her to sweat meaning her hair was slightly dishevelled. Not long later though and the girl looked beautiful once more.

“I still think we need to tell someone about this,” Jade stated as they left the room.
“About what,” Iris’ voice came from the door to the left.
“Iris!” Jade jumped, “When did you get back?”
“Just now, but don’t change the subject. What do you need to tell someone about?” Iris insisted.
Jade started to reply but Holly cut across her. “It’s nothing really. I was stating that I don’t really like Jade’s favourite band and she was getting all offended about it and wanted other people’s opinions.”
Iris started laughing. “You and your old rock bands Jade. You’ve got to realise that it isn’t all that popular or trendy to like Pink Floyd.” Jade just smiled and walked into her room.

After a couple of hours of surfing the internet, Jade was finally interrupted by Iris patting her on the shoulder. “Everybody is back sis. The next meeting is about to start. Don’t want to upset Monica and be late.”
“Yeah, I definitely don’t want to get on the wrong side of Monica.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Oh... I mean... Just that she is my big sister so probably isn’t the best plan right?” Jade responded thinking quickly after nearly betraying Holly already.
“Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

Jade quickly checked herself in the mirror quickly and followed her sister from the room. A few minutes later she was stood alongside her fellow pledges in the dining room, surrounded again by her upper classmates. The one key difference that she did notice though was the one extra face that was smiling out from the group. Mia had joined the other girls and was happily talking to Becky. The two girls briefly made eye contact and Mia shot her a loving smile.

Once everyone was settled, Monica raised her hand and began to speak. “Good evening pledges,” she said calmly, clearly the early events of the day already washed into the back of her mind. “I do hope you all had a fun evening and I do hope that your junior sisters taught you some good lessons.” Alexis began to pace around the pledges slowly, filling the gap between the freshman and the other sisters. “Last night was supposed to teach you about yourself. When you joined this sorority you were like a child, living but not understanding. Last night, you took the first steps towards self awareness and, as I hear from your sisters, self intimacy.” Some of the girls laughed lightly.

The words Monica said did reflect her night, well at least the second half of it. The first half had been an emotional rollercoaster. Jade had no idea if what had happened was normal, particularly what happened earlier in the morning but she was being faced with it head on. Maybe this sorority could really help her with her issues.

“Tonight you will learn a new lesson. Over the course of the week, you will learn six of these. Tonight we move away from ourselves and learn about connecting with our sisters intimately, and going back to our base animal instincts.” Monica finished her stalking walk back at the front of the room. Louise gave Monica a reassuring nod and indicated the table to the side where a large box had been placed. Monica nodded back again and began a second lap of the room.

“It is important to know all about you, but a woman cannot stand alone, and cannot deny herself what she truly wants. Sometimes you will need the support of another and sometimes you will have to go back to the basics of what all of us do best. Our instincts and our connections are what bring us closer together. Today you will learn to connect to your sisters and you will learn to set your animalistic nature free.” Monica finished back at the front of the room and picked up the box from the table. “Tonight we all become sisters in a new very intimate way.”

Monica let the ominous sentence linger for a moment, allowing the curiosity to build. “We are all sisters here and we believe in sharing everything: Our clothes, our materials, our love, and our bodies. Each year we play a different game on this night to express this. Tonight we are going to be playing ‘Realm of the Animals’. This event will be recorded and kept forever in our archives. If you are uncomfortable being videotaped in the lesbian activities we have planned, I would recommend that you quit now.”

There was utter silence as Monica’s words lingered. A few of the pledges, including Jade shook slightly in fear, looking across the line to see if anyone was going to leave, yet nobody left.

“Excellent,” Monica stated, “You all have great potential. As you already know, you are partway there towards being animals; you have been stripped of your clothes. Now, we all know that animals walk on all fours don’t we.” Each of the pledges obeyed the implied order one by one, slowly falling to hands and knees. The sight seemed absurd as Jade looked across at 9 other naked girls waiting for the next command. “Good girls,” Monica purred as if talking to puppies. “Last, but certainly not least, most animals have tails.”

On cue, each of the junior sisters came behind their respective little sister and Jade felt a cold liquid drip between her ass cheeks. A few girls squealed, but Jade only went wide eyed, as she felt something slowly but surely penetrate her ass. Jade started to panic but a soft hand steadied her shoulder. “Relax dear,” Mia whispered, “It’s nearly in and you’ll learn to love it.”

The slight yelps and whimpers echoed around the room as each girl was invaded, however Jade felt calmed as she felt the last of the plug slip into her. “There we go; nothing to worry about.” Jade looked back and now saw what looked like a fox tail flowing from her behind. She looked across to see that every girl now had tails, some different from others.

“You all look so cute,” Monica purred again towards her new pets. “Your first duty tonight will be as calves,” she announces, “so baby cows, please moo for me.” A quiet echo of moos filled the room to some laughter. “Honestly, is that the best you can do?” Monica roared, the soft demeanour disappearing in a flash. Suddenly the room filled with louder, more substantial moos. “Much better,” Monica complimented, with the soft tone returning.

“The first task is very simple. Each of you will find your sophomore big sister. They are already topless and waiting. So go and do what calved do, suck tit. Go!” Monica ordered. Jade was shocked as she looked around the girls to see 9 topless older sisters. How hadn’t she noticed that happen? It took her a few moments to spot Liv amongst the girls. Jade crawled over to her and was momentarily surprised to see Holly waiting there as well. Only then did she remember that her sophomore girl had two pledges. Liv looked at the two waiting girls with her long flowing blond hair almost draping across the supple breasts. Although short, she stood with authority. “Do little Jade and Holly want a taste of heaven?”

Jade and Holly nodded and Jade responded quickly “Yes, Ma’am.” A few seconds later she felt a sharp smack on her ass. She turned to see Mia looking disapprovingly at her. “Do animals talk?” she asked. Jade quickly shook her head. “Exactly,” Mia said, rubbing Jade’s ass before walking away.

“Well, come her my little pets,” the blonde goddess smiled. Jade and holly approached on either side of the girl and waited for a final permission. Liv leaned back, pushing her breasts out further. “Suck away my darlings.” Jade moved forward and took the stiff right nipple into her mouth. She swirled her tongue seductively around the nipple, slowly bathing it with her mouth. She glanced right to see Holly imitating her actions. Jade sucked harder and heard a moan from above. Jade tried to savour every second of the voluptuous breasts and was filled with disappointment when Monica brought it to a halt.

“Return to the line, my herd.”
“I look forward to having more time with you two later,” Liv stated as Jade and Holly quickly returned to their positions in the line.
“You have all been good calves, but now it is time for you all to be kittens,” Monica announced playfully. “Meow for me.” Instantly meows echoed through the room as the girls had settled into the roles. There was also a distinct smell of sex rising through the room. “All kittens love to lick and to lap,” Monica smiled, “So your next task is to find your senior sister and you are to bring them to orgasm with your tongue. Go!”

Now completely horny, despite everything that had happened earlier, the idea of tasting the president turned Jade on immensely. She wanted to taste that girl, to savour her scent. Jade quickly crawled over to the president and rubbed against her legs as a kitten would try to seek attention. Monica couldn’t help but laugh. “Oh, my little kitty, you are always surprising me.” Jade meowed in response. “Follow me kitten,” Monica instructed and Jade followed her to a nearby chair. Once sat down Monica teased “Is kitty hungry?” Jade meowed eagerly.

Monica opened her legs revealing that she wasn’t wearing any panties and suddenly Jade was staring directly at a trimmed natural pussy. “Lick away kitty,” Monica ordered, “you don’t need to stare and admire. It won’t be the last time that you see it.” Jade crawled between the stocking clad legs and moved to her pussy. The scent was strong and Jade closed her eyes to savour it. She extended her tongue and slowly tasted the sweet nectar. Jade had loved the taste of cock in the past, but the taste of the delicious pussy in front of her was a level above.

Jade started slowly, savouring every slight taste and to drown in the luscious scent. She slowly licked up and down, making her pussy lips wet, avoiding the clit to avoid getting the girl in frenzy too quickly. Jade wasn’t sure how long she was between the president’s legs; time became irrelevant as she continued the quest to bring her to orgasm. Suddenly she felt a hand on her head and vaguely she heard the voice from above say “Faster slut, suck my clit.”

Being called a slut turned her on immensely and her instinct to obey kicked in, taking the clit quickly into her mouth. She licked, nibbled and sucked and soon felt the gush of juices as Monica screamed in ecstasy. “I’m coming! Slut! Fuck!” Jade opened her mouth and allowed the flood to flow into her. She continued to lick, not wanting the moment to ever end. Unfortunately it did, as Monica finally pushed her head away. Looking down, Monica caught her breath and purred, “You are one eager kitty my pet. I’ll certainly be doing that again. Return to the line Jade.”

Jade nodded and headed back to the centre of the room. She patiently waited as the last few girls finished the task. Finally, with everyone back and with their breath steadied, Monica spoke again. “Lastly girls, you will be dogs,” she announced, “Bark for me.” A variety of barks spread around the girls. “Good puppies,” Monica purred with her voice as if actually talking to dogs. “Your last task is simple. Go find your junior sister and hump yourself to an orgasm on her leg.”

A few gasps escaped from pledges as they now realised they were about to do something actually humiliating on camera. “Go now puppies, find your humping pole.” Some girls instantly moved to their big sister. Jade watched as Iris approached her junior sister ad started rubbing up and down on her leg. The scene was completely insane, utterly humiliating and yet a turn on to watch. Jade was frozen in place by her sister getting herself off on a junior’s leg.

Jade was transfixed on the scene when she felt a sharp slap on her ass yet again. Jade let out a yelp like a puppy having her tail stepped on as Mia’s voice scolded her. “You really are a little dyke aren’t you, Jade. What are you staring at dear? Are you looking at your sister or the other girl. It doesn’t matter though. You have a leg to hump. Mia walked away and Jade hurried after her.

Mia came to a stop on the staircase, turned and extended a finger towards her, summoning her. “Crawl puppy.” Jade’s pussy was hungry for attention and she awkwardly crawled the three stair steps to where Mia was sitting. “Good puppy,” she mocked, “You are such a cute little thing.” Jade surprised herself with what she did next, as she woofed loudly in agreement. A lot of eyes were suddenly on her. Feeling the pressure of the attention, Jade did what felt natural and woofed again.

Mia patted her legs where she was sitting and said, in a voice like talking to a real puppy, “come here puppy, come to Mama.” A rush went through Jade’s body at the thought of having the attention on her humiliation. Jade crawled up the final step and straddled the leg while holding the railing for balance. “Good puppy, does puppy need to come?” Jade woofed three times.

Jade heard the laughter in the room, but instead of embarrassment, she felt bliss, just her wet pussy resting on the leg had her acting like a bitch in hear. She opened her mouth and let her tongue hang out like a puppy. “Hump away,” Mia ordered. Jade didn’t hesitate as she began rubbing back and forth on the pantyhose covered leg. She looked to her left to see a sister videotaping the scene of submission, but instead of hiding her face, Jade began to pant like a dog. She decided she wanted to put on a show and be the centre of attention, something she would have been terrified of in the past.

Jade ground her pussy on Mia’s leg for a few minutes before she could feel the early build of the inevitable. Jade began to howl which had more people looking her way. Jade rubbed herself frantically and when close, she shifted to bouncing up and down on the leg to bring a new and even more intense pleasure to bring her over the edge. Jade bellowed as her orgasm came cascading in. She held the rail firmer as her cunt squeezed tightly on the makeshift fuck toy, a leg, and her juices flooded out of her, like a tap had been turned on. The moans continued to be animalistic, a raw carnal of energy that Jade didn’t know had existed in her until this moment. A couple minutes later, finally spent, Jade crawled off the leg and noticed the massive wet spot on Mia’s leg.

“Clean up your cunt juice Jade,” Mia ordered. Jade didn’t need pushing and she began to suck the juice from Mia’s very wet pantyhose. The taste seemed unique through the nylon and the added humiliation only made Jade want it more, although, she wanted more to taste Mia directly. Mia petted her hair gently and said “Sit beside me.” Jade obeyed, sitting beside her on the stairs like a puppy would do. It looked awkward and uncomfortable but felt natural and right. Jade watched as the other pledges finished their task and felt... jealous. She wanted more... she wanted more attention.

“Puppies back in line!” Monica ordered. “Great job pledges, you all passed tonight’s task. Well done to all of you. However we do still have one more thing to do before you go to your rooms. I promised Louise a favour. She is in her final year of a theatre course and has written a... controversial lesbian script for a production called “Sacred Love”. She was hoping that your class would be willing to do a mock performance to see how it goes. It will be a lot of work and I have already arranged the day off from your classes to learn your lines and practice the script. There are some bigger roles than others and two lead roles, Jasmine and Siobhan. You will now draw your role from this hat and take a script. The roles are not allowed to be swapped and you will perform as well as possible. Sisters help other sisters so if you fail you are out of this sorority.

“Jade, come and draw your role.” Jade nervously walked to the front and picked a sheet of paper and read it aloud. She had drawn the role of Siobhan, one of the two leads. Jade was actually quite happy, she always liked performing and how bad could it really be. One by one each sister drew out their roles. Only when one sister and one role remained did Jade realise, the other lead role was going to be played by Iris.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

Last edited by sarahsarah; 01-26-2017 at 02:28 AM.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: