View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #30
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Escape

I've always been a light sleeper, and I count myself lucky that I am. I woke up, head fuzzy, still woozy, to the sound of someone trying to get in through the storm doors outside. They're tricky, but they do mean that the stairway isn't freezing cold. I started to roll over, finding Lizzie and Em draped over me, warm and naked. I started to get hard as I felt Em's soft, large breasts pushing into me, but then the sound of several footsteps coming up the stairs startled me into full awakeness. I gently shook both of them awake, gesturing for silence. I could still hear the sound of the party in the distance, although it was less loud now, and the clock said that it was just after 3.30am. Seconds later, there was a heavy knock at the door.

"Open up, police!"

I got both Em and Lizzie up, Em pulling on a pair of panties, and someone answered the door. I vaguely wondered what had happened to Nadia.

"Hello officer, what can I do for you?" It was Rachel

"Yes, the party did get a bit out of control, I'm sorry about that."

I'm not usually a coward, but I had a really bad feeling about all of this, and opened up the drawers under my bed. I'd not filled them, and knew that they were about big enough for two people to fit into. I motioned for Lizzie to get in, and she quickly climbed into the drawer.

"Well, I didn't see anything like *that*" Rachel said, sounding sleepy but indignant to the police officer

I shooed Em into the drawer, and then climbed in myself, pulling the door closed. It was very close, and I had to practically lie on top of Em to fit in. We were all breathing as quietly as possible, but I could feel their heat, and being in a small space with two nearly nakd girls was extremely hot.

"Yes, of course you can look around, and I don't mind coming along to the station, I'll co-operate fully."

There were sounds of people being ejected from the flat, complaints, a few shouts and a few scampering feet, and a few doors opened and closed. I heard the bedroom door open and through the gap of the drawers, I could see light.

"Well," a gruff voice said. "Someone's had a good time here, but they've cut and run - let's go."

The front door opened and closed, and we heard footfalls on the stairs. Lizzie made to move, but I put my hand out to still her. We waited a few more minutes, and the front door opened and closed again, and more footsteps went down the stairs, the storm door opening and closing. Very slowly, we got out of the drawer, pulling on clothes, grabbing wallets, bags and the envelope with the money in. Quickly and quietly, we headed into the lounge. It was dark, but you could see that the flat was a mess - discarded clothes, underwear, vibrators, empty bottles and rubbish everywhere. Ignoring it all, I pulled the lounge window right open and got the girls to climb out onto the roof of the flat below, which had an extended kitchen. Pulling the window shut behind me, I helped them down into the garden below and we ran out to my car, parked in the back street. I got the girls in, and we drove out of town, pulling into a lay-by after a few miles. I turned to the two girls. So far, we'd all been completely silent.

"What happened there?" I wondered out loud. "Our neighbours are all away, so who called the police?"

Em was the first to reply

"Maybe it was Nadia?" she said. "She was pretty annoyed not to win."

Lizzie was already fuming and dialling on her cellphone.

"Hello police?" she asked. "Yes, I'd like to report antisocial behaviour at a house party, out of town, I just saw a naked girl there really drunk."

She hung up

"It *must* have been the other group!" she stormed. "I'm so angry!"
Lizzie explained how she'd been kicked out of the other group and how Emily was a part of it, and they didn't really like each other any more.

"Hold on," I said. "So how does Heather know Emily?"

"Well, they have been spending some time together recently."

"Oh no..." said Em

I cottoned on at the same time

"I didn't see Heather tonight,"
"Me neither" said Lizzie

"The nearest police station is in town, right?" I said

Lizzie looked at me "Are you crazy? We are NOT going to get her"
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote