View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 07:00 AM   #18
Arcturus

I was given a punishment via PM by BabyBoiEnslaved for being bratty to a couple people that gave me dares. My punishment was that I was to:
  • Spend a day diapered.
  • I could change as often as I liked.
  • Each time I changed, I had to hold a bar of soap in my mouth and kneel in the corner (in your my diaper) for 5 minutes.
  • Post a report here so others could humiliate me and see what a naughty baby I was

So since I had the day off yesterday, I did my punishment then. Because of other dares, while I was completing this dare I was also locked in chastity and fully crossdressed. Thursday night, I put on one of my thickest diapers with a stuffer, and a pink onesie and went to bed. Since I hate the taste of soap, I decided I wanted to change myself as little as possible during the punishment.

When I woke up the next morning, I wet my diapers for the first time, but thankfully they held several more wettings after that one, so I did not have to change until the early afternoon. To keep myself from changing too often, I didn't actually change until my diaper was leaking. I have to say, kneeling in a corner in a soaked, leaky diaper and wearing an adorable little dress made me feel like a ridiculous little girl. For those of you that have never had soap in your mouth, its hard to describe the taste, except yucky! It kind of tastes like medicine, except worse. Thankfully, those five minutes were short and I was soon in a clean diaper.

Because of how thick my nappies were, I only had to change once more during my punishment period, and the experience was quite similar. Thank you BabyBoiEnslaved for putting me in my place!

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote