Thread: My dice dare
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 02:49 PM   #1
twofingers

Default My dice dare

I would like to try a bit more extreme stuff than I normally would so am giving myself a challenge. I must complete dares otherwise an embarrassing picture of me is slowly revealed.

This is a board with 6 squares covering my picture. Roll a dice and I must do what you say. If I fail the task or fail to respond within 24 hrs then 1 square will be removed.

If I still have squares remaining 1 week from this post then I win my challenge and don't have to reveal any more squares.

Roll a dice for me and let me know what I should do.

1 - Truth - I must answer a truth question within 24hrs otherwise I lose a square
2 - Dare with pic - I must post a picture of proof of the dare of your choice within 24hrs otherwise i lose a square
3 - Lose a square! - I must remove a square within 24hrs otherwise i lose 2 squares
4 - Dare with video - I must post a video of proof of a dare of your choice otherwise I lose a square
5 - Gain a square! I have 24hrs to add a square back otherwise I lose one
6 - Xtreme! I must do any dare you say with proof within 24hrs otherwise i lose 2 squares. I gain a square if I complete it.

See sig with help regarding likes/limits

Current grid - http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=31544fc

Last edited by twofingers; 08-31-2015 at 10:44 PM.
twofingers is offline   Reply With Quote