View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 05:42 PM   #14
Your Dom

Sorry guys, can I just point out my opinion is regarding online play only.

I have my sub in real life and am much more careful and considerate towards her needs and feelings etc

My point is that online, they ask for certain things and at times I think some are over the top and unrealistic... But I treat online as a game, subs barely hang around long enough and the ones that do I have come to know them on a more personal level and although there are no emotions involved I do treat them differently than when started as the scenario becomes more real.

I don't however agree with the comment above regarding doms making all the rules and subs agreeing or find someone new, I don't believe it works anything like that to be honest.
You have to take on board what they want, any limits they have and possibly work towards them and if possible breaking them.
If you expect to be the sole rule maker and your sub stick around then I don't think you'll have that sub very long.

Maybe looking into a submissive .. Role play .. Pet and sex shave may clear up the general rules of each role, I think you will find that your description of being the rule maker and the sub accepting that and anything you say falls more towards the sex salve than the usual submissive types .. Just my opinion

My dares are original and all from my own head... I will push your limits!!

PM me answering the following for a dare / task / punishment

1: Public or semi public?

2: Where do you plan to carry out your dare? (On a walk, In work etc) please give some detail so i can design your dare better.

3: What toys etc would you like to use?

4: How will you report? (Full story? ... Pics? .. Both?)
Your Dom is offline   Reply With Quote