Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #99
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Boyfriend again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
Team Viewer works fine, thank you. Having access to all of your files is a nice addition to keeping tab on you via Skype. And I'm intrigued by your messages. Trust me, a slut like you does not need any privacy. So, from now on, you are not allowed to delete anything any more. Leave your mail on the server and keep all of your text messages ready for inspection. I liked it when I saw that you've texted Laura and I liked her reply. Do you really want to see her again?
Laura had told me to be at her place at exactly 23:09. I knew it would take me at least 35 minutes to go there and I was adding the finishing touches to my make-up when the BF turned up on Skype. "Hi, slut! I really like that dress. So tight and so flimsy... Did you buy it especially for Laura? She will love it. It does not show much skin, but it strongly underlines the fact that you're not wearing any underwear. And it beautifully displays your nipples. So please.... take it off!"

I blurted out, "Why do you want that, Sir?" I had not expected him to show up. I was used to having my laptop with me and him being online most of the time, but I was pretty sure that he did not observe me all of the time. I should have known better. He was interested in my doings with Laura. I added a lame, "I'm so sorry, Sir! I'm just running late...." but I knew when I said it that it did not make my reply sound less offensive.

And he was pissed off. "It's none of your business why I want something. Just obey!" He had me. I stripped and turned towards the screen. "That's better." He smiled. "I like your nipples. And tonight I want them to be perky. Get some clothespins, you know, those new, really tight ones, and squeeze your nipples. Make them hurt. Enjoy the pain. I want them alive and kicking for the rest of the evening! I want them so that the soft touch of your dress alone makes them stick out."

I knew the clothespins he wanted. He had told me about them and instructed me to buy some. They were really strong. Tough clamps with heavy duty springs. To be used with heavy pieces of clothing, on windy days. They would squish my nipples and make me feverish all night. I knew. He had made me do it before.

"Do you want me to take them off and put them on again several times, Sir?" He smirked. "How did you know?" His smirk looked decidedly evil. I found it hard to keep a smiling face. If I kept the clamps on, the pain would get numbing and subside sooner or later. But if I had to repeat the procedure, my nipples would not have the time to adjust and the pain would grow with every take-it-off-put-it-on. I knew what he was after.

I went to the roof terrace, came back with clamps on my nipples and presented my body. He smiled. "Good girl. As you have the clamps on, you may finish your make-up." I turned to the mirror and did my best to trace a decent lip contour. "Oh, Sweetie, there's something else you should know..." I looked up and drew a wrong line. "Upps, sorry, did not want to disturb you, but as you are interrupted, please remove the clamps..." I pulled them off and stifled a cry. He grinned. "Thank you, Sweetie. That was cute. Now go on, paint your lips..." The blood filling my tortured nipples made it hard for me to fill the lip contour with due diligence, but I was almost finished when I heard him say, "Sorry sweetie, it's time for the clamps again... And while they are on, please put some of the lip gloss on your pussy lips. I want them to shine too..." I spread my legs, bent forward, suffered the clamps dangling from my tits and painted my inner lips in bright pink and my outer lips in transparent gloss. "Oh Sweetie, I like that. But I do not like it that all of your lips are now the same color. I'd rather have your mouth in bright red." I turned to the camera, shook my head and pointed to my already painted lips. He was unfazed. I knew it was useless. He did not want me to look good. I gave up, fetched a bright red lipstick and painted over my already painted lips. "No, no, Sweetie, not so fast. Remove the clamps first...."

I looked in the mirror. My eyes were smudged, my lips were painted way to big, my tits bore bright red marks and my pussy shimmered in various shades of pink....

I put on the dress, added trainers and my olive trench, and, carrying my high heels in a shopping bag, left the apartment. Hoping I would make it to Laura's place in time.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote