Thread: Non-Fiction: Finding Our Friendship
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #19
Pineappled

The tension in the room could be cut with a knife. We just sat there, looking at the playing field. Each of us had our most difficult dares on the line, along with 2 other still difficult dares. I had my pair of 10’s and was nearly lined up for a straight with 10’s to an ace. Needless to say I was extremely confident.

Last card, this would decide the game.

Ace of hearts.

My heart nearly sank.

I had a two pair, but Stan could also have that, or better. Still I couldn’t show defeat. We looked at each other in the eyes. I calmly said as I showed my cards, “Two pair, 10’s and Ace’s.”

“Oh, shit.” He responded.

My eyes lit up, I had felt like the luckiest person in the world! I was reaching over for my winnings when he threw down his cards. “Too bad I have a full house.”

All the blood drained from my face, he had in his hand an ace and king. He had a two pair from the start!

He grabbed the dares and I was left there with only my level 1 dare. My last gambling piece. I had lost, bad. I was gonna have to be his slave, I am going to have to go on chatroulette, my entire plan was crashing before me. But there is still hope, I can still get the level one dares!

I threw the level one dare down as a blind bet, before we even shuffled and passed out the cards. “All or nothing?” I said halfheartedly.

“Ahhhhhh, funny. No.” He called.

I shuffled the cards and passed them out. I had a 2 and a 7. Great. On the field was a 3, 9, and a king. Even better.

I had nothing, literally nothing. I put the next card down, 8. Fantastic.

Last card, 6. Awesome, goose egg.

He threw down his cards, luckily Stan had the same luck. “You literally just dealt the worst hand and field I’ve ever seen.” His hand wasn’t much better than mine, he had a 4 and a 2.

I threw down my cards, “I won 7 high!”

He looked at my hand. “Dude, you have a flush.” Upon closer inspection both of my cards were diamonds, and the 3, king, and 6 were also diamonds.

“Holy shit!” I exclaimed proudly!

I grabbed my winnings and we started to read each others dares that we had won. Stan’s level one dare, the only dare I had won read: Shave the darers pubes.

Of course.

Snapchat and Kik:Pineappled19

Fill free to send me dares or any TorD over Snapchat/Kik

Limits/Dislikes: Crossdressing, public, pain (wedgies don't count), Pee/Poop
Pineappled is offline   Reply With Quote