View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 05:05 PM   #1
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

Star 1 We have your title hostage. Give us 200 posts ~Crew RF

So Dare and I were talking and he decided he wanted some attention from getdare, and so did I (but not as much as he did!). This thread is to give both of us some things to do! This thread will run until 11:59 PM PST, April 4th.

For those who are not on our friend list, they can post one thing every four hours. For those on our friend list, they can post two things, every two hours. Ex. If you are not on our friends list you may post one thing for each of us.

Please make sure you let us know who you are posting it for. Ex. "Lullaby: 10 minutes plugged, Dare: 10 minutes bound." Any that don't have specific markings will go into a joint pool!

Dare:

• 10 minutes plugged
• 10 minutes bound time (please choose wrist and ankle)
• 2 minutes of clothespin time (nipples, tongue, balls or cockhead)
• X Hits to a body part of your choice. (balls, cock, cheeks, stomache, ass, thighs) Max per post: 100 (with the exception of the balls)
• 1 Orgasm
• 1 ruin
• 1 edge ( choose whether or not he does so with a clothespin on his tongue)
• 10 minutes of Gag in
• 10 minutes of pronoun change (Please provide a pronoun for Dare to use or he will default to Princess)
• Body Writing: (must be somewhere not visible and if you don't provide a word Lullaby will choose one)
• 15 Rubber band snaps: Choose nipples, cock head,
• 10 minutes of Crawling
• 20 minutes of reading erotica/manga without touching( or humping)

Lullaby:

• 10 minutes plugged
• 10 minutes bound time (please choose wrist and ankle)
• 2 minutes of clothespin time (nipples, clit, tongue, cunt lips, thighs, breasts, stomach, ears)
• X Hits to a body part of your choice. (cunt, clit, thighs, ass, chest, nipples, face) Max is 200 per post.
• 1 Orgasm
• 1 ruin ( you can decide whether it is done by hand, humping, wand, or dildo)
• 1 edge ( you can decide whether it is done by hand, humping, wand, or dildo)
• 30 minutes of gag in.
• Listen to a hypno file of posters choice. (These must have a description of what they do or I will ignore it)
• 30 minutes of pronoun change (Please provide a pronoun for me to use or I will default to Mousey.) ** I will not do things that I do not know or cannot look up the meanings.
• Body writing: Your choice of what goes on me and where (must be somewhere not visible, unless I am home that day) *** If a word is not given, Dare or my owner will choose a word.
• 150 Rubber band snaps: Choose clit, nipples, thighs, or feet

Friends only (Lullaby):

• Make me write a short story about a specific kink. ( I won't do my dislikes or limits, sorry).
• Custom task ( Be mindful of my limits please).

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.

Last edited by Lullaby; 03-21-2018 at 03:40 PM.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lullaby for this post: