Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 10:30 PM   #5
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Three

The Apartment

Chapter Three

Bethany’s words didn’t register with Aimee. Her mind had wandered off, taking her back to her university days where she had had this feeling before. This dichotomy of thought she was experiencing inside her head. The conscious mind telling her that this is not a good idea and the inner conflict with another part of herself that feels much deeper, more primal. This part of her wanted it and craved it deeply.

Aimee had always been an extrovert. The result of being the youngest sibling meant that she had always had to fight for attention and never really knew what being alone was. Growing up in a fairly conservative household, her thoughts and desires about sex had always been suppressed by her, knowing they would never be tolerated let alone accepted.

When Aimee reached university, the constraints that bound her previously were no longer there. It didn’t matter anymore. She was free and able to experiment with some of those fantasies. At eighteen, in her first year at university, Aimee played several games of truth or dare and strip poker. She recalls the moment she had to strip naked in front of a few close friends. Everything after that seemed less intense; having to masturbate or give a boy a blowjob in front of the group. Whatever happened after that just seemed less intimidating. That first ever time she was naked in front of her friends is when she felt this same cognitive dissonance. She didn’t want everyone seeing her naked. She had several insecurities and she didn’t want them to judge her. Simultaneously she wanted to feel that embarrassment, the openness, the acceptance and vulnerability of being looked at. She even got a kick out of knowing her being naked was turning her friends on. That was with her friends though, people she trusted and had a decent connection with. This was different. It was hard enough being in just a towel in front of this girl she had only just met, but a man, a stranger? This felt very different. More slutty. More dirty. More dangerous, but also more arousing. Aimee’s thoughts were racing at a million miles per hour, like it was trying to keep up with her heartbeat.

“Aimee?” Bethany's voice breaks her rambling thoughts.

Aimee looks at her new flat mate who is now crouched at the side of her with her hand on Aimee’s knee displaying some kind of reassurance.

“They have buzzed three times now, shall we go answer”. Bethany’s softer tone felt comforting to Aimee and she nodded her head as Bethany held out her hands to help Aimee up from her chair.

The pair walked across the apartment to the front door where Bethany quickly explained how the intercom worked.

“Hello”, Aimee said in a whispered voice as she pressed the talk button before correcting her volume. “Hello”, she said again less anxiously.

A man’s voice came back over the intercom. “Hi there, I have a Thai food delivery order here”.

Bethany nodded at Aimee, holding up three fingers as she looked over for confirmation.

“Yes”, Said Aimee, a little more composed, “we’re on the third floor”. With that she pressed the button that opens the main door to the block, just as Bethany had done with her only an hour or so ago.

“Well done”, Bethany remarked in a somewhat praising manner with an undertone of mockery.

Aimee smiled nervously at hearing those words, as she looked at Bethany trying not to look as awkward as she was feeling.

Upon seeing Aimee’s compliance, Bethany took the chance to set her authority over the situation. Bethany walked over to Aimee slowly. Standing behind the sparsely covered girl, she put her hands on Aimee’s bare shoulders, running her finger down the side of her face and tucking her hair behind her ear and leaned in, whispering…

“Are you going to be a good girl for me and do as you’re told?”

The close contact sent a warmness through Aimee’s body. Bethany’s warm breath around her ear and neck gave her goosebumps and she nodded timidly.

In that moment there was a brisk knock at the door in front of Aimee.

Bethany stood to one side of Aimee, gently nudging her towards the door with her hand.

Aimee took a step forward and hesitantly unlocked the door before taking a deep breath and pulled the door handle down. Aimee used the door as a temporary shield as hid behind it revealing only her face.

“Be a good girl for me and open the door properly”, Bethany murmured, realising Aimee was about to just take the food without really being seen by the delivery guy. “Give me a second, I’ll grab you a tip”, Bethany said loudly so the delivery guy could hear and would stick around.

Aimee opened the door a little further, still clutching to it and hiding most of her body behind it, although the delivery guy could now make out Aimee’s state of dress.

All of a sudden Aimee felt a forceful pull on her shoulder as Bethany pulled her away from the door a little and opened it up fully, leaving Aimee standing in just her towel completely visible to the strange man in front of her.

“Hey there, I just need to take a photo of the food before I give it to you”, the delivery guy explained as he pointed his phone at the package. “I’ll try not to get too much of you in, Miss”.

Aimee stood still, excited, wet, aching from her pussy but wanting the moment to be over. “Um, no problem” she said as the guy fumbled about with his phone.

“Take the food then”, Bethany instructed.

“Aimee smiled at the delivery guy and said “thank you”

“You’re welcome” replied the delivery guy, who was a fairly good looking guy in his mid thirties, obviously staring at Aimee trying not to be too obvious.

“It’s a nice towel isn’t it? Bethany commented standing behind Aimee, putting her hands on her bare shoulders once again.

“I guess”, said the delivery guy. “It certainly looks good on your friend”.

“Well” began Bethany, “It’s actually my towel. So would you prefer a five pound tip or would you prefer I take my towel back”.

The delivery guy looked at Bethany as if he was unsure what to say, before looking at Aimee’s face. Aimee seized up, frozen on the spot like a statue, staring back at the stranger as Bethany’s words slowly registered.

“Oh my god, she can not be serious”, Aimee thought to herself, but before she could turn around to express her panic, Bethany spoke;

“Don’t worry, she’s a good girl for me and won’t mind you looking, will you”

There’s those words again”, Aimee thought to herself. Not wanting to disappoint and look stupid in front of them both she tentatively shook her head but stared at the man, telepathically imploring him to take the money as if she was on some 80’s game show.

Assessing the situation,the man looked at Bethany, then at Aimee, then back at Bethany. “She has a swimsuit or something on underneath right?”

“No”, replied Bethany, lifting Aimee’s damp hair with the back of her hand, “she’s not long out of the shower and butt naked underneath. Isn’t that right?”

Aimee couldn’t believe this was happening, she felt like she was being used as some kind of commodity in a transaction. She nodded her head and managed to croak out the word “yes”.

“Yes what?” Bethany couldn’t help herself but to pile on the humiliation.

Oh fuck” Aimee thought, “I can’t, I literally can’t”. She didn’t want to say any more, she didn’t think she could but felt obliged to, otherwise she'd feel more stupid than not saying anything.

“Um, yes, I’m naked underneath”. She somehow managed to say the words, her heartbeat racing and her face feeling flush.

Although Aimee felt completely humiliated by the experience, she was also getting incredibly turned on by these two people who were basically strangers talking about her, negotiating her future as if she did not have a say or her thoughts did not matter.

“How long do I get to look”, uttered the man.

“You can get one minute, but no touching”.

Aimee felt relieved that Bethany at least put some kind of restriction over what was going on.

After what felt like forever to Aimee, after a few seconds of thinking, the guy said the words she had been dreading.

“Okay, I’ll take a look at your friend”.

With that, Bethany’s hands moved forward over Aimee’s shoulders, her fingers slipping down the front of the towel where it was tucked in and slowly removed the towel brushing against her hard nipples..

“Such a good girl. Stay, don’t move”. Bethany whispered to Aimee as she moved away with the towel leaving Aimee standing completely naked in front of the delivery guy.

The delivery guy slowly looked Aimee up and down. Standing at five-feet-six, Aimee all of a sudden felt like a small woodland creature being examined as the six-foot something man towered over her, taking in every inch of her naked body. She bowed her head and looked at the floor. Her 36C breasts pertly standing to attention with her nipples hardened, mirroring the goose-pimples which covered the rest of her body not helped by the draft coming from the open door. She felt his eyes all over her and did not need to look at him to know where most of his attention was. She instinctively wanted to cover her pussy and jerked her arms a little before stopping, knowing it would spoil the fun for Bethany but also for herself. As embarrassing as this felt, she was also enjoying it.

“Okay”, said Bethany as she walked back over to the pair, “time’s up”.

The delivery guy smiled. “It was nice meeting you, enjoy your food”.

“Thanks,” Said Bethany, after a short pause as she fumbled with something out of Aimee’s eyeshot “it was nice to meet you too”. She closed and locked the door.

“You did so well Aimee, I’m so proud of you! Wasn’t that fun” Exclaimed an excited Bethany, almost bouncing up and down.

Aimee covered her face as she blushed as hard as she had ever done in her life, lost for words and not knowing what to say or do next.

“Ahh c’mon Aimee, you enjoyed yourself, don’t be so coy”

Bethany turned from the door to face Aimee.

Aimee, not able to look at Bethany, her face in her hands all of a sudden took a gasp of air as Bethany ran a finger through her slit, sliding against her clit before pulling away.

“Look”, Bethany said in a commanding voice.

Aimee lowered her hands from her face to see Bethany’s finger glistening in front of her eyes.

“You enjoyed that way more than you’re letting on you filthy little fucker”

Bethany was not wrong. Aimee’s pussy was soaking wet and was sensitive to the touch. Her little clit was throbbing slightly and there was a definite ache emanating from her pussy. She both hated and obviously enjoyed what had just happened. She was feeling a little overwhelmed, humiliated and shy as she was still butt naked. Even though the man had gone, she was still totally exposed in front of another girl, who she had only just met. As much as her body was telling her she was enjoying it, Aimee wanted to go and get dressed now.

“Lick it clean then”, Bethany directed, disrupting Aimee’s thoughts as Bethany’s wet finger was brought up to her mouth.

Without thinking too much, Aimee opened her mouth, took Bethany’s finger inside, wrapped her lips around it before sucking and pulling away.

Gosh”, Aimee contemplated. “I’m standing here naked, being perved at by strangers and now I’m licking my own pussy juice from someone else's fingers. What the hell have I gotten myself into? I need to put some clothes on and cover up".

“Such a good girl”, Bethany smiled as she praised her new flatmate. “I’ll serve up the food, go make yourself comfortable”.

Aimee took that as a sign that tonight's ordeal was over and walked over to her room to get dressed.

Bethany took out the foil containers from the white delivery bag, plated up the food and walked it over to the coffee table taking her usual position on the sofa as she waited for Aimee.

Aimee got into her room and collapsed on her bed. Her mind was overcome with emotion. There was a definite sense of excitement but also relief that it was over with. As she relayed what had just happened in her head she looked up, noticing that her luggage was no longer where she had left it, against the wall in her room.

Aimee froze. Her eyes darted around the room to see if she could spot where they had been moved to before her neck joined in the search. “What the hell”, Aimee thought to herself.

Naked on all fours, Aimee frantically moved around on her mattress like an animated puppy, moving to look down each side and under the bed to locate her suitcase and holdall, but no luck.

She paused before being drawn to the set of doors in her room that she assumed was a closet when she first arrived. “Did I put them in there? I can’t remember, or maybe Bethany moved them in there when I was in the shower?”, she ruminated.

Aimee lowered herself off her bed and walked over to the doors. She pulled the two half doors towards her, opening them and she was correct. It was a closet. Inside was a rail and some drawers at the bottom with a shelf for shoes, but no luggage.

“Wait, what, where the fuck are my clothes?”.

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 05-06-2023 at 11:54 PM.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: