View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 04:06 PM   #66
LisaWagner

1- Have you ever been fucked hard? How did it feel? Yes, it was exhausted but i realy enjoied it.

2- have u been fucked in the ass? How did it feel? Yes, but just by a Dildo, wich was used by myself.

3- have you ever thought yourself as a sex object and you wanted to give yourself to guys? yes, I would love to try it out.

4- have you ever had rape or abuse fantasy? yes

5- have you ever wanted to torture yourself ? yes

6- have you ever tasted your pussy juice? yes

7- have you ever tasted your tit milk? yes, every woman should do it.

8- do you think women are created for men to use? Not only but also.

9- what do you think the main use of your holes? It depends on which hole you mean. My mouth is mainly used for eating. My bum for... you know what comes out there. My pee hole is used mainly for peeing an my vagina mainly exists for being fucked and produce descendants. It`s nothing but biology!
Nevertheless all holes can be used for getting fucked.

10- have you ever been drinking loads of cum? How did it taste? Unfortunately not. But I realy want to try it.

11- do you think nature created women among other things to ease mens lives? Woman not just ease mens lives. Woman can also make mens live exhausting as hell.

12- what do you think the main use of your breasts? Primarily to produce food for newborn children. And secondly to pleasure men.

13- have you ever had a nipple stiumlation orgasm? no

14- do you prefer to call them "breasts" or boobs or tits? Breasts or Boobs.

15- have you ever though , "oh i am just a fuckhole?" Yes, I do it often enough
LisaWagner is offline   Reply With Quote