View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 05:56 PM   #64
cutelittleslut

1- Have you ever been fucked hard? How did it feel?
Yes love it!!! very intense and mind blowing till all i can do is hold still and droll

2- have u been fucked in the ass? How did it feel? No unfortunately not just a finger or two for now !

3- have you ever thought yourself as a sex object and you wanted to give yourself to guys? Yes definitely!

4- have you ever had rape or abuse fantasy? nope

5- have you ever wanted to torture yourself ? Yes to remind me of my place

6- have you ever tasted your pussy juice? Yes of course !

7- have you ever tasted your tit milk? No dont have any

8- do you think women are created for men to use? I think its one of our many uses

9- what do you think the main use of your holes? For mens pleasure

10- have you ever been drinking loads of cum? How did it taste? Yes i loved it i tasted great i love cum!

11- do you think nature created women among other things to ease mens lives? Yes we are quite versitile both please thier needs and thier tummys!

12- what do you think the main use of your breasts? To play and look at

13- have you ever had a nipple stiumlation orgasm? nope

14- do you prefer to call them "breasts" or boobs or tits? titties !

15- have you ever though , "oh i am just a fuckhole?" hecks yes !

Likes: light-med pain, degradation, objectification, pussy stretching, day to day living rules, verbal abuse, bladder control, edging, writing, piss play, light clips-nipples, bondage.
Soft limits: high pain, piss drinking, hard clips on nipple and pussy, self spanking, and anal
Hard limits: scat, public, family, animals, blood, illegal, chemicals (allergy's),ass to mouth

Toys: suction cup dildo, pink 4 inch dildo, rope, nipple clamps, lingerie, vibrator, lube
cutelittleslut is offline   Reply With Quote