View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 06:53 AM   #25
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakegirl View Post
So with my Mistress away for the week she can't stop me!

1. How long you want the rules to last : Four weeks
2. Which sex you are : Female
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms : Excessive...
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh : um 4... hopefully I won't regret that
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled : Full xd
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing : only if you feel generous in giving me a pass card ?
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both : report
Hello Lakegirl

So you want to play whilst your mistress is away?

Well for the next four weeks you get 11 orgasms per week so you're going to have 44 orgasms

Buy I am sure you don't want to have an orgasm every day so You can only orgasm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday morning. You can orgasm more than once in a day but they only count as one orgasm unless there is at least one hour gap between each orgasm. Think of Wednesday and Sunday afternoon as rest periods.

I note you like a bit of bondage and vibrator play.
  • Before having a morning orgasm you must first give yourself a bra connect wedgie followed by 20 sit-ups.
  • For any afternoon orgasms you must have your ball gag in place from when you start until you orgasm.
  • If you orgasm on a Saturday it has to be done hands free and we want to know how you did it
  • And finally your Sunday orgasm should be one of indulgence. So have a lovely orgasm and then put your panties on. Oh yes and slide your Hitachi magic wand inside your panties at a low to medium setting. Roll a die and multiply by 5 and that is how long you have to leave it inside your panties.

You can have 2 pass cards to either avoid one orgasm per card or have an orgasm on a Wednesday or Sunday afternoon. But to use it you must message someone on this thread and be willing to be their slave and complete 3 non-orgasm tasks of their choosing but within your limits. If you want to message me use Kik Danb259.

Don't forget to write up how the report and post it back here and have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote